Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Being a Teacher

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Being a Teacher, Commonwealth Education Trust

About this Course

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. How we teach has its foundation in how we were taught and how we learned. This course provides an opportunity for you to reflect on your personal and professional development as a teacher. Through reflection and portfolio development you will enhance your knowledge and understanding of how to promote learning. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

By KA

Nov 18, 2016

Really liked this course it gave me so much to learn, improve and development. One of the best course for teachers. And I would like to thanks the professors of this course. THANK YOU!

By NA

Jun 29, 2017

I really enjoyed all coursera classes, one of the best platform offering courses when it comes to material, topics, communication and organization. Thank you, job well done!!

71 Reviews

By Busisiwe Makhanya

Mar 15, 2019

I really had a great time learning the course. I have gain so much knowledge, the fact that there are multiple intelligences in every one of us, has made me reflect deeply on different ways on howbto teach my students. My knowledge has expanded. But I also think that intelligences such as spiritual, reflective and emotional should also be included in the MI. Thank you for the knowledge.

By Omran Ereij

Feb 25, 2019

it was amazing experience and i wanna thank everyone

By Gamze UMAC

Feb 20, 2019

good :)

By SIYAD ABDI ELMOGE

Feb 20, 2019

Interesting Course!

By mario rafael Cardenas Robles

Jan 17, 2019

Excelente curso, me ha ayudado bastante en avanzar en mi carrera profesional. Gracias coursera.

By MD IKBAL AHMED TALUKDAR

Jan 16, 2019

Very helpful to understand the weakness of oneself as a teacher.

By Ramani Ellajosyula

Dec 13, 2018

quite beneficial for me

By Ashok Ganapathy Iyer

Nov 15, 2018

Understanding the importance of learner and learning as a teacher

By jane yung

Oct 29, 2018

I really love this course and it inspires me how to be a good teacher. I really appreciate the instructors.

By ArunaSyam kumar

Oct 10, 2018

Very useful course for an educator.