Back to From the Big Bang to Dark Energy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for From the Big Bang to Dark Energy by The University of Tokyo

We have learned a lot recently about how the Universe evolved in 13.7 billion years since the Big Bang. More than 80% of matter in the Universe is mysterious Dark Matter, which made stars and galaxies to form. The newly discovered Higgs-boson became frozen into the Universe a trillionth of a second after the Big Bang and brought order to the Universe. Yet we still do not know how ordinary matter (atoms) survived against total annihilation by Anti-Matter. The expansion of the Universe started acceleration about 7 billion years ago and the Universe is being ripped apart. The culprit is Dark Energy, a mysterious energy multiplying in vacuum. I will present evidence behind these startling discoveries and discuss what we may learn in the near future. This course is offered in English....

DC
Dec 5, 2019

Professor Hitoshi Murayama is a great lecturer. His passion for the research conducted and explained in the lectures is evident and helped motivate me to complete the course. Absolutely brilliant man!

AA
Apr 17, 2020

I really liked the method of teaching the professor follows.The course helped me to gain insights on the universe. I really liked and hopes that professor would do more online courses in the future.:)

301 - 325 of 768 Reviews for From the Big Bang to Dark Energy

By Chinmay W

Aug 27, 2018

Good course to understand the basics about how the Universe began and what it holds in store for the future.

By Christos G

Jul 11, 2017

Outstanding teacher(professor or educator, whatever the title is)! You will adore cosmology! I am impressed!

By Ági

Jun 8, 2020

Engaging professor, understandable explanations.

I recommend it to everyone who is interested in this topic.

By Nikhil

Oct 18, 2017

Professor Murayama teaches very well and with great patience and instills one's interest in the asrtronomy.

By Yiluo L

Feb 20, 2016

Awesome course! Recommend it for anyone who is interested in Astrophysics but doesn't know where to start!

By Sander B

Dec 28, 2015

Interesting course and a nice start into gaining more knowledge about the universe and what its future is.

By Tobias M

Nov 5, 2016

awesome course, perfect for learning interesting stuff in your free-time, please more and longer courses!

By Nediljko R

Jan 19, 2016

Really nice course. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in entry level physics of the Universe.

By Neil S

May 16, 2020

My first ever MOOC successfully completed. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was compelling.

By Martin L

Apr 18, 2020

This is really an amazing course and it have given me a great sense of the galaxy that we are living in.

By Prerana K

Sep 8, 2017

Great explanations for young people like me, who have an interest in the subject and wish to explore it.

By Paras A

Mar 29, 2020

This course instructor has explained each and every concept very well. Also, the course is very useful.

By antonio b

Feb 9, 2020

From the simple physics ideas to the advanced in neutrino/ark energy research ... very good story line.

By Adith P M

Apr 4, 2019

Good course. Although needs a little harder level of quizzes to stimulate the mind. Definite recommend.

By SIDDHARTH S

Jun 30, 2020

Prof Murayama is a very great teacher. He teaches along with giving examples which makes him too good.

By RAGHURAM I

Jun 29, 2020

Good, simplified teaching of my interesting topics have taught in a inspiring way thank you professor.

By Yashasvi S

Jun 13, 2020

The Course is descriptive & easy to understand, i now understand my universe better than I did before.

By NIKHIL R

May 12, 2020

Very very interesting course. I loved it. It has lot of information and guide is very much interactive

By Ashutosh S

Sep 6, 2020

excellent course to learn about the origin of the universe and very nicely explained by the professor

By Michael C

Jun 17, 2020

Excellent course with a lot of detailed information. I liked the instructor also Dr. Murayama.

cheers

By Валентина Д

Jul 2, 2020

Interesting and exciting course. Professor Murayama explains everything in a rather simple language.

By Colleen M

Feb 12, 2017

Very interesting course. The Lecturer explained things in simple terms making it easy to understand

By DIBYA K

Jan 7, 2021

I must say, that it is one among the best courses I've ever enrolled.

The way sir taught is amazing.

By Emilio V B

Aug 13, 2020

A FANTASTIC course, for both those new to the world of modern physics and more experienced learners

By German Q

Oct 3, 2016

Excellent course!

Great updated information with crisp explanations from professor Michihiro Kandori