Back to Big History - From the Big Bang until Today

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Big History - From the Big Bang until Today by University of Amsterdam

Welcome to this Big History course! In this course, renowned scientists and scholars from the University of Amsterdam and beyond will take you on a journey from the Big Bang until today while addressing key questions in their fields. After completing this journey you will have developed a better understanding of how you and everything around you became the way they are today. You will also have gained an understanding of the underlying mechanisms that have helped shape the history of everything and how they wil help shape the future. Last but not least, you will have developed the skill to use this knowledge to put smaller subjects into a bigger perspective with the aid of the little big history approach, which can help you develop some new ideas on these smaller subjects....

RR
Jun 22, 2018

Everyone should do this course! The ongoing assignment is challenging but well worth the effort - it will open your eyes to connections that you may never have thought about.

RR

I got to know a lot about this course and I am happy that I invested my time in learning this course....\n\nThanks to Coursera and their excellent teaching faculties....!!

26 - 50 of 68 Reviews for Big History - From the Big Bang until Today

By JOHN Q

Nov 28, 2017

Great course with a bunch of wonderful and exciting concepts. I totally enjoyed the course! Thanks so much.

By Rachel A

Mar 1, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed this course. The assignment was also very appropriate, I enjoyed the challenge of complet

By Gleb S

Mar 24, 2020

I was extremely impressed by how smartly the course tutors squeezed the big history into 4 weeks.

By Angelina W

Jul 14, 2020

A very good survey of the universe's history without getting too technical about it.

By Maria J M A

Apr 23, 2020

I understood that only by knowing the past can we face the challenges of the future

By John O O

Jun 25, 2020

An amazing course to understand better our history and how the universe evolution!

By Sankar V

May 17, 2019

Brilliant and looking forward to a carrying forward of this big bang to future

By Claudia F C

Apr 26, 2018

I really enjoy it! In a few weeks make me feel more smart and fulfillful.

By Florian P

Jul 18, 2017

Really nice course, especially liked Module 3 about more recent history!

By Michiel G

Oct 23, 2018

It was nice to be exposed to new ideas. This course made me think.

By Mila C

Jan 1, 2019

Loved this course. Great professors and I really learned a lot.

By Sanjena R

Jun 20, 2020

Very good course. Helps learn a lot of new and useful things.

By virginia g s

Dec 11, 2017

Es el mejor curso que podia haber y he aprendido mucho con el

By Shalini C

Dec 5, 2017

Interesting course, learnt how to create little big-histories

By Pat B

Jun 26, 2021

Excellent course really enjoyed it and also learned a lot.

By Emir Ö

Dec 7, 2019

I thin it was an incredible experience. İt provided me.

By Li L

Oct 27, 2017

Very impressive course, let me think and learn a lots.

By Ang L

Feb 6, 2017

Awesome! I'll watch these videos over and over again!

By Jaime L

Jun 5, 2019

Fantastic explanation of the History of the World.

By Modesto E

Oct 21, 2019

Excellence course, very well done¡¡¡

By Z. A Y

Apr 20, 2018

Great subject and team. Many thanks.

By Wedja M

Jul 25, 2017

es un curso muy bueno! Lo amé

By Tun L A

Sep 25, 2017

Very exciting course for me.

By FRANK A

Jul 18, 2020

A very interesting course.

By Winston A W