Back to The Bilingual Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Bilingual Brain by University of Houston

This course explores the brain bases of bilingualism by discussing literature relevant to differences in age of initial learning, proficiency, and control in the nonverbal, single language and dual-language literature. Participants will learn about the latest research related to how humans learn one or two languages and other cognitive skills....

JS

Jan 19, 2021

Amazing and I have learned a lot. I am a Bilingual myself and it really sheds light on how the brain works in terms of learning and being proficient in two languages or more for others.

ZR

Jan 17, 2018

This course helped me in understanding various aspects of how brain and mind works and how we can use these knowledge for studying different languages and also when we multitasks

51 - 75 of 127 Reviews for The Bilingual Brain

By Daria R

Oct 14, 2019

This course provides lost of data and valuable information for those who are interested in bilingualism and how the brain works.

By MAI L

Sep 19, 2019

Happy Learning 👊🏻🤩👊🏻

Very Informative 👍🏻😄👍🏻

Very Interesting 👏🏻😀👏🏻

Thank you, DR. George Hernandez🙏🏻🏆🙏🏻

By Carolyn S

Jan 29, 2019

This class covered many different aspects of bilingualism (and multiligualism) and included evidence from research.

By Manaf S

Jun 13, 2020

It really solidified parts of what I already know about bilingualism. I'm really excited to read the book.

By Alexandre C d S

Feb 20, 2020

I don't think there's an English word exactly suitable for this course. This course is amazing, fantastic.

By Kam L

Aug 23, 2021

I learned how languages are acquired, lost, and maintained and the myths associated with those topics.

By Fanny L

Jul 14, 2020

Great course, which provided valuable information. Coursera offers the best way to continue learning.

By Mahkam Y

Jan 29, 2022

this course was really informative and I learned a lot. moreover, it broaden my in bilingualisim

By Renata A L

Aug 25, 2019

Excelente curso. Recomendo em especial aqueles que trabalham em ambientes de múltiplos idiomas.

By Nguyen L

May 16, 2021

Very informative and useful. I have acquired much new knowledge pertinent to neurolinguistics

By Aggie H

May 20, 2021

I learned so much in this course. This makes me understand the leaners, including me, more.

By Ghufraan S

Nov 20, 2017

Please, if there is another course with Dr. Hernandez! I am very fascinated in that topic!

By aditi

Apr 30, 2022

The course was very insightful and enriched our knowledge in the bilingual brain

By Andrea M

Feb 8, 2022

It was challenging but I'm glad I learn how my brain works

By Enrque D

May 27, 2022

It was a very challenging and very inforamtive course.

By Lucia C

Mar 16, 2021

I had a great time learning with Professor Hernandez.

By Sude A

Apr 29, 2022

It was very educative and enlightining. Thank you!

By Jenny V

Feb 25, 2022

Great information to share with language teachers.

By Xiaohui M

Apr 12, 2021

This is a wonderful lesson~ Thank you very much!

By Dr. A D P

Jul 25, 2020

One of the best courses available on Coursera

By Margot K

Sep 5, 2021

G​reat course! Thank you Dr. Hernandez!

By Millie B

Mar 4, 2022

T​he lectures were thorough and clear.

By Filipe G F d M

Apr 15, 2018

Nothing less than amazing and helpful.

By Şeyda G H

Feb 24, 2022

Thank you for this excellent course.

By Silvina R L

Oct 17, 2021

It was very enriching. I loved it.