Back to Biohacking Your Brain's Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Biohacking Your Brain's Health by Emory University

With deteriorating health, particularly brain health, occurring at a global level, this course introduces you to methods for maximizing your brain's fitness through nutrition, exercise, meditation, and sleep. We'll debunk popular myths about prescribed practices for overall health and then uncover studies from the last few decades revealing practical routines and interventions that are proven to help improve the brain. You'll also get a glimpse at the brain's structure and common brain functions, as well as a "prescription" each week of tips for improving your brain's health....

JD
Mar 10, 2019

Very useful, interesting and inspiring. Some of the things I already knew, but there were plenty historical, medical, scientific facts that enforced it and made me more confident in my knowledge.

AA
Sep 15, 2020

I have enjoyed this course from the beginning to the end, The lecturer was speaking in interesting manner that have caught my focus to the video, Overall I would recommend this course to everyone

301 - 314 of 314 Reviews for Biohacking Your Brain's Health

By Gauri S

Feb 2, 2021

NA

By Isabele R

Jul 8, 2020

Very interesting content, but found it very superficial in certain topics without any further explanation or research evidence.

I also found some of the topics were very contradictory and it only created more uncertainty and doubt, but I appreciate it because it made me really think about how much can we trust the information is given to us, so this course has stimulated me to search for myself and try to find the right "or most coherent" answers out there.

By Carolina O

Jun 19, 2020

Alot of useful information but way too much, too fast so much so that not a lot was sinking in. I was also hoping for a bit more depth but just felt like i was jumping from point to point to point. I unenrolled about 5 videos in. :/

By Madeline D

Apr 3, 2021

The course had good content, but the lecturer spoke way too quickly in the videos in order to digest all the information, which meant I often had to pause the videos or go back in order to take proper notes.

By Luigina M D

Jun 9, 2020

It have overall great content, but the way the information is explained is somewhat boring, the videos lack of graphic examples and other video editions that could improve a lot this course.

By Angela K S D

Oct 16, 2020

Aunque el curso tiene información valiosa, no proporciona más que información de estudios que igualmente estan todos en la web. No aporta mucho valor

By Patrik W

Oct 21, 2020

Very informative. Presentation lacks some spice and passion, yet the materials are extremely applicaple to life.

By Courtney O

Mar 24, 2020

It was apparent that the teacher felt very uncomfortable in front of the camera.

By Andreas B

Apr 24, 2019

Very basic and too easy. More detailed science would have been appreciated.

By Jessica O

Jun 28, 2019

It was short but interesting.

By Wong J

Feb 13, 2021

Good for beginner level.

By JORGE s

Apr 26, 2020

No superó mis expectativas, el lenguaje científico utilizado no es entendible para mí y no pude poner en practica toda la información, gracias.

By Matt S

Oct 28, 2020

Please 'un-enroll' me from the course Biohacking Your Brain's Health.

I cannot figure out how to do this from the help center articles available.

Thanks,