Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 20, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

Oct 23, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

151 - 175 of 1,163 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Nishita

Mar 27, 2020

Great classes. I really liked the professor's way of teaching. I am really thankful to him for explaining each and every point with easy examples and adding interviews with various executives of different brands. I got learn a lot about Branding. Its a broader concept than i thought.

By William G A

Jun 30, 2020

I learned a lot on this Brand Management Course. Never thought that Branding is a wide and variety of information, to be in good position. Techniques, examples and explanation by the professor. It inspires me, using the knowledge in my current situation and applying for new jobs.

By Giulia D F

Apr 30, 2020

Very good themes, super professional video and slides. Last but not least, Prof Tavassoli is very motivated and involving. He really wants to trasmit something to the people who decided to join the course. He will guide you in discovering the adventurous theme of Brand Management.

By Pavlos G

Apr 14, 2020

It was one of the best course i had with coursera. Professor Nader Tavassoli was very inspiring and i would love to see him teach other courses as well. Even if he talks in videos, he creates that intimacy and that makes watching it more interesting and intruguing. Congratulations

By Hemanth Y

First and foremost tons of thanks to

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London School

Business who presented insights of Brand Management supplemented with video interviews with CEO's as well as case studies to gain deeper into the subject. Great Job.... Thanks you so much Sir.

By Astha A

Apr 17, 2020

I think Professor Nader Tavassoli is the best Professor ever! He keeps the content easy to understand and in proper order. There are a lot of interviews and examples incorporated that makes the understanding of the concept very practical. I would say this is a must do course!

By LETIZIA T

Jul 29, 2020

I want to thank professor Nader Tavassoli for giving me the opportunity to discover this new learning method. Personally, I really liked this course because gave me the basic instruments to understand the importance of branding in a simple and detailed way. Again, thank you.

By ROBERTO G

Jan 20, 2020

Exceptional, Prof.Tavassoli is one of the greatest lecturers I've ever listened and the course gives a lot of insights on how to translate a Brand into something that the consumer can feel, an unforgettable experience. A must for Brand or Marketing Managers and Specialists.

By Anastasiia I

Oct 05, 2019

Brilliant MOOC! Loved all the real life examples (good and bad) and the interviews. Professor Nader Tavassoli rocks!! Will consider taking this course again to get a certificate. This time simply looked through all the videos and additional reading. Thank you for the MOOC!!

By Maciej P

Oct 28, 2020

A fantastic course! I've had numerous courses on the subject in different university and professional settings and yet this one gathered some loose ends in a very nice and informative way! If the rest of London Business School represents the same value, then count me in ;)

By Alyshah

Apr 16, 2020

Absolutely phenomenal course. Dives deep into the A to Z of brand management. Nader is an amazing professor. The best part of this course is the way real life examples were brought into theoretical concepts, especially via interviews of C-Level people at brand companies

By Lorrin P

This course has opened my mind up to many things! Going into it with little to no knowledge on corporate branding and things of that sort I did not know what to expect. However, I come out of this course wiser and ready to take on new things! Thank you professor Nader.

By Dheeraj K

Sep 30, 2020

Very useful course that has a holistic approach to cover all aspects. I am a creative and content professional but this course has opened my mind to think deeper about brands when building media solutions. The instructor tone of voice, pace and smile is pleasant :-)

By Arif u H

Mar 25, 2020

I'm student of Entrepreneurship but this course was eye opening for me. It was very insightful and it sensitized me to key role of HR to deliver on the brand promise and provide customers delightful and memorable experience. Thank you LBS and Prof. Nader Tassavoli.

By Fernando V

Sep 29, 2020

After 5 weeks, just have to say a big thank you for professor Nader Tavassoli, University of London and Coursera for this great opportunity. Valuable and rich content, interviews, business cases. Happy to finish this challenge and looking forward for the next one!

By Octavio A

Aug 31, 2020

This is definitely a good decision for those wanting to expand their limits and overcome few old'style ideas in regards Brand marketing. A refreshment for the knowledge to acquire during these disruption times where everything is interconnected at a global basis.

By GLORIA M M C

Aug 05, 2020

The course is excellent. The concepts are explained really good with clearly examples. Also, I think the many interviews with employee from different business helps a lot to understand how the theory fit in the real world and how they have to adapt in each sector.

By Suee C

Mar 06, 2020

I always wanted to take a brand management course while I've working for brand space. This course taught me clear perspective with refined words and explained the process how to build brand image. Thank you prof. Tavassoli. I enjoyed a lot throughout this course.

By SHAHIN A

Jan 13, 2019

I am very much happy that I learned lots of

Things from this course.It will help my career in future. On the other hand, I am so happy that I got a certificate from well known and renowned university in England.I know this University of London since my childhood.

By Malik B A K

Aug 23, 2020

I really enjoyed this MOOC. I thought it was well planned and layed out, easy for me to follow. The work load (H.W. & Quiz) was just enough, so i could finish everything with enough time, learn about the topics and not feel over loaded and rushed. it was Awesome.

By Jugjot S W

In a short MOOC, this course is perfectly curated to make one understand the various stages of Brand building & the nuances that make the same happen! Thank you Prof Nader for putting this amazing course together! Recommend for any brand building enthusiast ...

By Madalene G

Jul 16, 2020

Professor Nader Tavassoli does a wonderful job of explaining important Marketing and Branding practices while also keeping the course very engaging. I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in the business field-you will learn valuable information!

By Veronica F

Jul 06, 2020

It was a great course, I learned a lot, and for me is very helpful that every concept had a real-life example, I will develop everything I learned in the company I work with, I obtained great ideas from this course! And now I'm a fan of London Business School!

By Gabriel G

Jun 23, 2020

I've been working in the marketing field for 8 years and this course completely shifted the way I looked at branding, and how I do things at the office. While the course does not offer much guidance on techniques, the mind-shift was worth it. Thanks to Nader!

By Sanjay P

May 16, 2020

This course takes you through the dept of the brand management right from business till behavior with many different frameworks

This course is holistic in its approach and interviews with CEO of few companies adds practical values to the theoretical concepts