Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 19, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

Oct 22, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way I viewed Brand Management. The course is well-framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience.

876 - 900 of 1,547 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Ayodeji A

Oct 15, 2020

Awesome Course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prof. delivery is on point!

By Haneen S

Aug 15, 2020

I have learnd many things I will use them in the future.

By Anai S

Aug 14, 2020

Great course I loved how dynamic it was, the interviews and the material!

By Daniel D

Jun 24, 2020

This is one of the best coursera courses I've ever done. Well done Nader!

By Katie

May 1, 2018

Great course with useful insights. Very well presented and content clear.

By Satyaki B

Jan 25, 2021

Great course. Got to learn a lot of insights regarding Brand management.

By Daniel Á G

Nov 30, 2020

So interesting. It helped me to see brand management in a different way.

By Ankur P

Jul 14, 2020

This course will give you a very good understanding of what branding is.

By Andrei V M

Amazing course. Full of useful information and offers great assignments.

By Gagan K

Excellent Professor with Great Course delivery with lot of Good examples

By Zaddil H R

May 16, 2020

Professor Nader was so specific and its pleasure doing a course with him

By Michael W

Feb 25, 2021

Very very well put together - thank you, thoroughly enjoyed this course

By Marina M

Sep 3, 2020

Great course, I really enjoyed this time and learned a lot! Thank you!

By Maria C R M

Aug 30, 2020

A very comprehensive course that revolutionized my perspective of brand

By Ajithkumar A

Jun 27, 2020

Every one Will love this Course, Wonderful, and Lot of Insights loaded.

By mas m

Sep 19, 2019

Very helpful that inspire me to develop my insights on brand management

By Daniel I

Mar 23, 2021

I'm really glad I took this course. Very insightful and well detailed.

By Maria C O

Feb 23, 2021

Learned a lot from this course that I can apply in the work that I do.

By Chau Y N

Jan 20, 2021

Thank you very much to Professor Nader, I've learnt very much from him

By Abdullah

Oct 25, 2020

Amazing Course really liked the teaching methodology by the instructor

By Cheyenna K

Sep 15, 2020

Very good course and will boost you if you're in the path of business.

By Gracious D

Great course! A much needed perspective on marketing in today's world.

By 王旭峰

Mar 6, 2020

Thank you for your education and inspiration. We will make our impact!