Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 20, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

PG

Apr 14, 2020

well researched and well compiled topics.\n\nI would like to suggest some case studies of other continents too, as its a course with global audience.\n\nThank you Nader and the team for your efforts.

151 - 175 of 1,041 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Gabriel G

Jun 23, 2020

I've been working in the marketing field for 8 years and this course completely shifted the way I looked at branding, and how I do things at the office. While the course does not offer much guidance on techniques, the mind-shift was worth it. Thanks to Nader!

By Sanjay P

May 16, 2020

This course takes you through the dept of the brand management right from business till behavior with many different frameworks

This course is holistic in its approach and interviews with CEO of few companies adds practical values to the theoretical concepts

By Lara P

Jul 05, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the lecturer's openness and expanse knowledge of the marketing field. Would love to be in a lecture hall and to engage even more. It was very insightful and very interesting. Definitely can see myself leaning towards a marketing career

By Kunika

Jun 29, 2020

The MOOC on Brand Management was very insightful. Our instructor Nader Tavassoli provided multiple practical, relatable examples to take us through the concepts. The interviews with various industry experts was engaging. Thanks, for a wonderful experience.

By nadia r

Aug 31, 2020

It's really helpful. I'm not learning about brand and business related in my college, this is really helpful for me to learning something new. Because I want to make a brand someday, and this course help me to understand about the business and brand more.

By Abigail A

Jun 05, 2020

This course really helps me to understand the importance of brand management, how to build a brand, and maintaining the brand. The teacher also gives the materials in easy way, easy to understand, and giving a real life example of a brand in every module.

By Manuela G

Jul 23, 2020

I learned a lot doing this course. The material was well explain and the additional readings was a fantastic way of supporting the content of the course. The instructor explained everything in a concise manner.

I would definitely enroll in another course.

By Doris M C

Jul 03, 2020

I am truly grateful for this great opportunity -- I learned so much and the course even encourages me to take my learning and growth another step further. Thanks a million to Prof. Nader for taking the time to share his wealth of knowledge to the world.

By Maggie L

May 16, 2020

Great refresher for professionals working in marketing. Great video case studies, I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Prof. Nadal is very engaging and I enjoyed his interpretation and examples he used throughout the different modules. Truly recommend this.

By Yong S S

Mar 24, 2019

Really changed my mindset of Brand management itself.

And really made me think about but Brands truly mean and what my role is actually.

Thank you very much for the MOOK it was very inspiring, and I hope I can really transform this into the work that I do

By Lisa

I really enjoyed this course, Super Informative and the professors explanations did not leave room for misunderstandings! I've honed my skills and will be looking out for more courses aligned with my goals!

All the best to everyone and thank you so much!

By Stephanie G

Jul 11, 2020

It was a great experience and I definitely learned so much from this! I'm a student and I one hundred percent benefited from joining this course, meaning I explored areas that aren't thought at school. Professor Nader did a fantastic job. So happy!

By Roberto O S

Sep 13, 2019

Excelente material de vídeos y diapositivas del profesor Tavasoli, además su metodología de aprendizaje es muy buena. Escucharmos, vemos, hacemos, debatimos y nos permite implementarlo en nuestros empleos (Enseñamos a otros). he aprendido mucho !

By Bharat K S

Aug 04, 2020

One of the best MOOCs I have done. Professor Nader Tavassoli was great, his style of content delivery is simple and perfect for my understanding. I hope to enroll in more of his courses in the future, hope he does more. A great overall experience

By Sven M

Apr 30, 2020

Very good course. The content is organized correctly and the lectures are quite interesting. One of the good things of the course was the interviews about each week's themes. I think this is a way of seeing how all the theory applies to reality.

By Emily A

Sep 24, 2020

I highly enjoyed this course. All the material was easy to follow and insightful. Very applicable to multiple aspects of business operations and communications. I anticipate applying much of this to how I strategize and engage during my career.

By Moises

Congratulations on the brand course, it is a very important complement to learn more about the brand from the internal and external perspective of a company. I hope I can continue doing more courses on different points of interest in marketing.

By Barbara M A

May 22, 2020

This was my first online course here in Coursera, and I had to thank you to Professor Nader Tavassoli for create this MOOC to everyone who has the energy to keep learning. I learning so much about this course and I have to say thanks very much.

By Waqar H

Jan 14, 2019

Coursera opened ways for me to learn from one of the best business teacher in the world, that too sitting in my room. I learned so many things in the course. It also opened new ways for me to look at brands with a totally different perspective.

By andrea m

Aug 12, 2020

A very fulfilling, wide eye-opening course that helped me decide what I want to do with my professional life! Mr. Tavassoli is an amazing and charismatic person whom made this course very friendly but challenging at the same time. Thank You!!

By jide a s

Apr 29, 2020

This has been the best use of my time during the global lockdown. As an advertsing professional, this course has radically changed my understanding of brand management and I am eager to use this new understanding to grow my clients' brands.

By Kami

May 05, 2020

Absolutely brilliant! Perfect balance between the lectures, interviews and assignments. Above all, I loved that it is more case study embedded, rather than theory heavy and the from the outset it aims to bring the new ideas on the subjects.

By Gloria A

Sep 23, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Professor Nader Tavassoli is very engaging and his descriptions and examples leave vivid images and enable clear understanding of concepts that translate well for all including non-marketing professionals

By Munira S

Jun 29, 2020

I am very fortunate that i got the opportunity to enroll i this course. My professor Nader Tavassoli was an amazing teacher. I've got to learn a lot and enriched my knowledge from him. I am very thankful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Soulin D

Apr 26, 2020

I have enjoyed this course, it is really well adapted to a global audience with so many interviews, testimonials of successful companies as best practices. The professor speaks universal language in terms of examples. Recommended class !