Back to Build personal resilience

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build personal resilience by Macquarie University

Globalisation and advances in information and communication technology have resulted in a 24/7 work environment characterised by rapid change, a greater sense of competition, and an explosion in access to communication and information. These pressures compound stress related to workload and information processing – this not only reduces performance but can lead to a reduced sense of meaning and purpose as well as physical and mental health issues. Understanding stress and how to boost your resilience to it are essential skills for contemporary leaders and play a vital role in managing the demands you face at work. This course will focus on the nature of stressors facing leaders in today’s work environments and how to deal with them. You’ll explore personal resilience – your capacity to withstand and cope with stress – and strategies for self-management, motivation and organisation. You’ll also learn how resilience is impacted by health and social relationships....

MP
Jun 20, 2020

I really enjoy this learning. It gives me a lot of new insight to deal with day to day stressors. I find this course as a good tool for self contemplation and for sure it has grown our resilience.

WD
Sep 4, 2020

Build Personal Resilience - I have learnt about the type of stresses and how to face all stresses in our day to day life. This course really helpfull to build my resiliene level. Thanks to TMTC .

151 - 175 of 279 Reviews for Build personal resilience

By Lela M E

Oct 7, 2020

This course has helped me a great deal with building on resilience. I will use this helpful information to better my life.

By Raphael O J

Aug 2, 2020

What i learned from this course to eye-opening, now i know how to tackle stress in and effective and efficient way.

By Katherine B

Mar 22, 2021

Very eye-opening into your personal capabilities and how to work with others who may have different goals.

By Rajesh C

Aug 29, 2020

It is a very good course. If i implement then i will definitely change the attitude and relieve my stress.

By Thomas R

Sep 5, 2020

It was a good class, most of it is common sense, but it's good to be reminded of how you can be resilient

By Arvina S

Sep 3, 2020

Thank you so much for providing such useful course! it was well expained and very clear on every topic.

By Anoop M

Jan 24, 2021

Well structured, lucid and easy to follow with very useful resources to refer and build insights from.

By Srinivas K

Aug 7, 2020

very helpful course, need to follow it to be successful in your personal as well as professional life.

By Joanna K

Jun 23, 2021

An excellent course! Well structured and clearly explained with interesting examples from real life.

By Karin K

Jul 15, 2021

Der Kurs war sehr interessant. Die Übersetzungen waren gut, so dass ich ihn beenden konnte. Danke.

By Akosua B A

Sep 26, 2020

This course has really helped me in building resilience both in my personal and corporate lives

By Tanvir A C

Sep 13, 2020

Learned Good techniques and it will help me to increase my work life balance and productivity.

By Ajoy M

Sep 8, 2020

gives me many avenues and thoughts to reduce stress at both a personal and professional level

By John J T

Nov 24, 2020

Good course to take specially for busy people. Lots of things to learn how to manage stress.

By Jonathan P

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent , I learn a lot on how handling stress and the different kind of stressors. Thanks

By May A V P

Nov 16, 2020

This course improves our perspective of things and indeed helps build personal resilience.

By MOHAMED M P

Oct 4, 2020

This is very good course with some practical solutions for combating workplace stress.

By RAHUL A

Aug 23, 2020

very nice to be a part of this course,it will be really helpful for me in my workplace

By Bakare S

Aug 11, 2020

You will be a better you at the end of the course. It worth the committed resources.

By Nikhil k

Sep 27, 2020

Amazing content! I wish i remember each word and practice in multiple situations.

By Md Z H

Sep 14, 2020

very resoursefull course for stress management and building personal resilience

By muhammad s S

Jul 31, 2020

This training give me more information to improve in managing stress and times.

By Hammed A K

Aug 7, 2020

The course has really help me to manage stress and make better use of my time

By Ajitkumar S

Aug 15, 2020

It was really helpful and great steps to reduce and apply in our daily life.

By Joyce A

Aug 5, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Also the articles are all interesting to read.