Back to Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming by IBM

This course will teach you how to create useful chatbots without the need to write any code. Leveraging IBM Watson's Natural Language Processing capabilities, you'll learn how to plan, implement, test, and deploy chatbots that delight your users, rather than frustrate them. True to our promise of not requiring any code, you'll learn how to visually create chatbots with Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) and how to deploy them on your own website through a handy WordPress plugin. Don't have a website? No worries, one will be provided to you. Chatbots are a hot topic in our industry and are about to go big. New jobs requiring this specific skill are being added every day, consultants demand premium rates, and the interest in chatbots is quickly exploding. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be through automated means (that's chatbots and related technologies). Here is your chance to learn this highly in demand set of skills with a gentle introduction to the topic that leaves no stone unturned....

RS

Mar 31, 2020

It is great platform to learn Ai powered Chat bots with out programming with Watson Assistant .I really enjoyed my way of bulding chatbot its a great experience learning through coursera.

VS

Jul 12, 2019

The Session with both labs are classes made me feel much easy to design a chatbot. This course is really helpful to learn about the AI powered Chatbot designing through IBM Watson.

51 - 75 of 214 Reviews for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

By Jimut B P

Dec 14, 2019

Very well explained and a lot of labs to get the perfect hands on training for building the chat bot as usual..

By Gregg C

Aug 13, 2019

This is a very intuitive, simple, easy to understand course. Well curated with appropriate level of hands on !

By Waldemar M R J

Jan 08, 2020

Muito bom conteúdo, me ajudou muito a praticar e ter melhor compreensão sobre recursos do Watson Assistent.

By Georgios T

Feb 21, 2020

Thank you coursera and IBM for this wonderful journey to learn the AI in practical everyday steps of life.

By Blake F

Dec 10, 2019

The course was informative and engaging and was a solid intro to Watson Assistant and creating a chatbot.

By Felipe F L

Jul 04, 2019

Very well explained and up to date. It would be helpfull to have materials from other sources than IBMs

By Guillermo D G

Jan 26, 2020

This is a Great Course, I really enjoy the IBM Cloud Platform and

IBM Watson Assistant Tool Amazing!!!

By Joe H

Jul 24, 2019

Fun to learn, lots of practical sessions with clear instructions. Would highly recommend this course!!

By Purnima R B

Nov 26, 2019

Clear and concise course with lots of hands-on to build simple text based chatbot using Watson API.

By Isis C

Jul 31, 2019

Thanks! It was a really great course and very enlightening on the process of chatbot configuration.

By Cassius C

Aug 21, 2019

Great information and quizzes. Learnt a lot and will continue practicing to build my own chatbots.

By Arpana G

Jul 17, 2019

Great learning experience and very informative with good practical examples for creating chatbot.

By Sérgio A C R

Mar 31, 2020

Great course!!! Helped me to understand some of the science that is behind the chatbots world!!

By Tulshiram C

Feb 05, 2020

This is a easiest way to understand how chatbot works and I would say an introduction to AI.

By Melina P

Nov 29, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and I loved the fact that I can directly apply what I learned!

By Sambit M

Feb 27, 2019

Outstanding content. Practical course that builds skills which can be applied in real life.

By Rafal D

Aug 06, 2019

Great course! Allows you to go from zero knowledge on chatbots to building one yourself!

By 尹洪伟

Oct 31, 2019

I really enjoy this corse and think it will be useful on my work in the future. Thanks.

By Niko S

Jan 25, 2020

I'm now able to create my own chatbot and deploy it on my own web page! it very cool!

By shreebuvan

Mar 22, 2020

very useful course to learn how to create simple basic chatbots without programming

By Oner S

Dec 24, 2019

Great course. Everything is so clear understand and labs are really easy to follow.

By Varadharajan R

Aug 13, 2019

This course was very easy a few practical sessions would have been much appreciable

By Lara K

Dec 04, 2019

A very good course, fully hands-on building chatbots; easily explained. Thank you!

By Sakthi M

Oct 22, 2019

we can gain good basic knowledge in IBM Watson some advanced concepts also covered

By Ravichandra G

Mar 11, 2020

Good course for both developers and non-developers and non-programmers as well