Back to Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming by IBM

This course will teach you how to create useful chatbots without the need to write any code. Leveraging IBM Watson's Natural Language Processing capabilities, you'll learn how to plan, implement, test, and deploy chatbots that delight your users, rather than frustrate them. True to our promise of not requiring any code, you'll learn how to visually create chatbots with Watson Assistant (formerly Watson Conversation) and how to deploy them on your own website through a handy WordPress plugin. Don't have a website? No worries, one will be provided to you. Chatbots are a hot topic in our industry and are about to go big. New jobs requiring this specific skill are being added every day, consultants demand premium rates, and the interest in chatbots is quickly exploding. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 85% of customer interactions with the enterprise will be through automated means (that's chatbots and related technologies). Here is your chance to learn this highly in demand set of skills with a gentle introduction to the topic that leaves no stone unturned....

VS

Jul 12, 2019

The Session with both labs are classes made me feel much easy to design a chatbot. This course is really helpful to learn about the AI powered Chatbot designing through IBM Watson.

TU

Feb 03, 2020

This course was professionally organized. All theoretical, practical and exam aspects are clear for understanding and definitely will be useful for my IT professional development.

176 - 200 of 212 Reviews for Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming

By Ed P

Mar 20, 2020

Course was very good, IBM cloud did throw a number of 500 level errors that made it difficult to complete one of the labs, the platform was not completely stable.

By Ben W

Jul 06, 2019

I would have liked to understand more about how to create an agent like Watson, but this will do as well; much more about applying an existing AI though.

By Anirban D

Jan 02, 2020

Lack of communication from the teaching staff when facing challenges is problematic. But Really enjoyed the course content, structure and presentation.

By Henrik C

Dec 08, 2019

This course is good fun! On top of that I have gained valuable insight into one practical application of AI. And I have a developed a taste for more!

By Dr R T

May 27, 2019

Simple and effective. I wonder why my achievement is not mentioned on my certificate (I got 97.1%, which I am not ashamed of!)

By Dooil K

Mar 10, 2020

Some parts were hard to follow. So it took a lot of time and I almost gave up at that moment.

It needs to be more concrete.

By David B

Sep 05, 2019

This was a good, practical course. A few bits were skimmed over but generally an enjoyable and informative module.

By Abhineet S

Jun 08, 2019

Very elaborate and precise course to enable anyone learn the basics and deploy an effective Chatbot

By Brian S

Jul 12, 2019

Helpful course but would have enjoyed going a bit deeper into the programing side of things.

By Matthew R

Nov 24, 2019

Well structured course with god explanations of concepts and plenty of practice labs

By Marvin O S

Jun 14, 2019

Good course. For me as a programmer more detail would be interesting.

By 정용식

Nov 07, 2019

Thank you.

I understand AI and IBM Cloud.

By mohamed a

Nov 06, 2019

A good start with watson assistance

By Aditya V

Jul 06, 2019

Its a very good course that i learn

By E. R " A

Oct 09, 2019

I liked the step-by-step approach!

By Aneel K

Feb 02, 2020

Best course to start now itself.

By Ralph A J S

Nov 08, 2019

I am ready to make Chabots

By Riola C T

Aug 13, 2019

Good Course and Effective!

By Kapil K V

Nov 24, 2019

Nice course..

By Eymi d l M M S

Sep 08, 2019

good

By Rick G

Aug 06, 2019

Class starts out well, as you're going through the steps of making a chatbot. Later, some of the instructions are not as well organized as they could be. I say this because I think each lab should be broken out into its own lesson as some lessons/modules have multiple labs. There's much info on chatbots and this course could benefit from being split up into 2, if only to offer more hands-on examples/lessons.

By axel e

Apr 01, 2020

the course is super interesting and well structured. however the 'beginner' label is somewhat misleading. I am quite computer savvy, but not a programmer. If you are a computer programmer this course will potentially make your head spin and leave you a bit frustrated.

By ashirwad s

Sep 20, 2019

Though this was an amazing course, But if it had more hands-on demonstration would have been better by reducing the large chunks of textual instruction. Overall Experience was pretty good.

By Brian M

Nov 09, 2019

Some of the links with the chatbot instructions did not match with wordpress. I found that aspect to download the plugin impossible with the current directions.

By Isaac O

Mar 27, 2020

Enjoyed it, although I don't like that this course was to teach people how to use a pay-to-use application from IBM.