Back to C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals by University of California, Santa Cruz

This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you're a scientist, artist, or a humanist. Algorithms are everywhere, and we all have to understand how they work. The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It's a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. No prior knowledge of coding is needed for this course. We'll start at the beginning. The time estimated time commitment for this course is five hours a week for five weeks....

MA

Jun 21, 2020

I am really happy I did this course. The instructor is a really experienced teacher. This course gave a good start for learning the fundamentals and moving onto complex programming languages like C++.

CN

Apr 21, 2020

Great course to gain a foundation in C programming! The video lectures, coding examples, and peer reviewing of assignments allows one to learn quick and in real time. Would definitely recommend it.

101 - 125 of 1,491 Reviews for C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals

By Leonardo B

Aug 27, 2020

Very good course, it's a nice way to be guided through the foundation of programming with C and getting exposure with the assignments. You might have a lot of fun learning!

By Karan A

Apr 28, 2020

Rarely does a professor does such a good job at diving into the details and imparting knowledge. Highly recommended if you're absolutely new to programming fundamentals.

By Sai R G

I am very thankful to course era, i learned everything with an ease. The idea of grading the assignments and quizzes was really fantastic. A big thanks to this platform

By Abhishek G

Sep 5, 2020

Very good course for those students who wants to learn basics of C language. The course contains very good assignments and quiz for better understanding to the topics.

By Khushi s

Dec 10, 2021

This course was really helpful for me to gain the knowledge in the domains of basic programming and C programming. A beginner should definitely go for the course.

By Shivanshu U

Jan 30, 2021

Really, I am enjoying the classes with my all enthusiasm. Sir, Ira Pohl is the perfect teacher and guide for students. I enjoy whole the session. Thanks for this.

By INDHUJA G

Aug 30, 2020

Thank you so much instructor to helped me to learn this course. But please teach some concepts in depth , so it will be useful . Thank you for great experience.

By shreshth k

Oct 30, 2021

nice course very detailed lecture and very good questions for pratices as wel as assigment and quizes. at last you have to give the test to have a certificate

By RISHI R 2

Jan 5, 2021

Great course for beginners with zero ideas of computer programming. you get to learn a lot of programming basics and a perfect idea of c and c++ programming.

By Claudio F S

Dec 8, 2020

Excellent! I learned a lot. I am totally newbie to programming language. Now I understand why the C language is important to start the IT career. Thank you.

By Era T

Aug 14, 2020

It was a good head start for my learning. The lessons on function and data structures were very helpful for my learning. I hope to join the next course too.

By Mohamed A M

Jan 18, 2022

its really helpful. The first time I was starting i didn't know anything about programing. but know all thanks to COURSERA. Today i made so many projects

By Sudhanshu S

Apr 27, 2020

This Course was very helpful to strengthen my fundamentals.It also helped me to practice and think over the assignment questions with a logical approach.

By Asif H

Jun 26, 2020

Good Morning Ira Pohal sir. thank you sir for your teaching and support and learn me C programming. i can,t realize i learn c without your teaching.

By RIBAMILTOM B D L

Dec 3, 2020

I really enjoyed to learn through the lessons! The experience that along with me there were others, to help and learn from, was a great pleasure!

By Bijin B

Jul 24, 2020

It is a study Course. I learned and watched Videos & attended the Assignments & Quizzes. I have passed the course and got a Coursera Certificate.

By Steven R

Oct 12, 2020

Curso excelente para comenzar a aprender C. A pesar de ya tener algunos conocimientos sobre programación logre practicar y aplicar cosas nuevas.

By Rachit A

Aug 17, 2020

It has clarified some minute stuff that was required. Also it has given idea about how to teach the subject in a better way to college students.

By Rutuja G

It was very informative. And the explanation was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and also got some good exposure. Thank you so much.

By Lai D

Jun 14, 2020

good enough... could be more explanatory if the assignment and the video course is more aligned (like introduction to math library and so on)

By Sweta S

May 17, 2021

I am very very Happy for this completed 💛 course and finally self doing c programming very very Thanks for Coursera.......and Ira Pohl sir

By Jolly J O

May 5, 2020

Great for beginners and great for reviewing what you have learned so far in college or at work. The teacher is great. Highly recommended!!!!

By NISHANT C

return 0;

};

By Don E

Mar 19, 2021

Thanks, Professor Pohl. I am really glad I took this before diving into C++. Really, a great confidence booster. On to the other courses.

By Sebastian S

Apr 29, 2022

Very clear definitions on concepts, and very good explanations, all that can be revisited later when involved in more complex situations.