Back to C++ For C Programmers, Part A

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C++ For C Programmers, Part A by University of California, Santa Cruz

4.4

This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software....

RH

Oct 17, 2016

Just right for programmers seeking to update their skills to the new V11 C++. I recommend getting the book by the author that helps along with a text or Coursera course on Algorithms.

GD

Mar 23, 2016

A much needed course for all those students who have strong fundamentals in C Programming but lack the OOP skills in C++.\n\nStill there is a scope of improvement.

26 - 50 of 150 Reviews for C++ For C Programmers, Part A

By Kaushik B

Jun 14, 2018

Excellent course, one of the best out there for learning C++. The projects are so much fun, and I learned a lot!

By Marco

Nov 15, 2017

The teacher is very good and I explain very well and deeply all details.

By Victor H E E

Jun 06, 2017

I learned a lot of thing that i couldn't find on the internet, and it help me a lot to understand how it works

By Anas I

Oct 31, 2016

I learnt a lot of new things about C++ and graph theory. Good course. Looking forward to part B.

By Zhenhua w

Oct 28, 2017

Very interesting and detailed examples explained. EASY TO UNDERSTAND!!!

By Anirudh Y

Apr 11, 2018

really great assignments.... it is more than just theoretical knowledge

By Haoxiang G

Aug 28, 2017

very good

By Fangda C

Jun 13, 2016

A very good courser, especially for people like me that have a lot experience in coding c program but want to learn something more to advance my career. I'll recommend this course to my friend.

By govinda n

Mar 21, 2018

very good explanation ..

By Lily Z

Sep 21, 2017

So far so good.

By Oxana

Apr 14, 2016

The course was very useful for me. I have known new features of C++11 and now I use them in my projects, so my programming style become both more modern, and more effective. It was very lucky for me to have at the same time other course about graph theory, so I again learned and implemented those algorythms. I suppose for new students before this course would be better to have some experience in C++ programming and some understanding of OOD and OOP, so you can think about interesting ideas instead of trying to read a 1000-paged book in a week to learn base of coding. Now I am watitng for part B.

By Bardaan A

Jan 15, 2017

Really interesting course. Learnt a lot. Professor Ira Pohl and the team behind the course did a great job.

Thank you.

By Miguel G

May 17, 2016

This was very good course to learn about the differences between C and C++. I have been C programmer for some time and never had a C++ introduction until this course.

By likai

Jan 07, 2017

The best c plus plus course for c programmers.

By Anastasios V

Jun 16, 2018

The course is very good with many interesting assignments. The course requires some good knowledge of graph theory before you sign up for it.

By Bui T L

Feb 19, 2016

5 star

By jani k

Mar 28, 2018

its a amazing

By Iulian V

Jun 17, 2017

I was looking for a long time for a C++ online curs. Although there are quite a few availeble on different learning platforms, most of them start either from very begining or present only brieflly the modern features of the language. This one, presumming a certain level of knowledge in C programming, satisfy my need for information regarding C++ programing language.

By Sanghee L

Feb 26, 2017

Great passion, great lecture.

Thank you for your kind explanation.

By Sandipan D

Oct 14, 2017

It's a pretty good course. The professor does actually cover a lot of useful stuff introduced in the latest versions of C++ which enhance ease of coding. There are two assignments on graph theory which are good learning experiences. Some programming background is a must to the take the course since basic concepts are assumed to be known.

By Aniruddha J

Jun 04, 2017

Excellent course with comparative learning between C and C++. Very usefull for people who already know a lot of things about C and C++ yet find it difficult to differentiate between them. This course also improves your knowledge about C++ and sets foundation to the basics of other languages similar to C++.

By Chi M

Apr 28, 2018

Very useful!

By kumar a s

Jun 30, 2018

clear the concept in a very easy way ,you just need to watch the videos quitly

By Taiga N