Back to C++ For C Programmers, Part A

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C++ For C Programmers, Part A by University of California, Santa Cruz

4.4

This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software....

RH

Oct 17, 2016

Just right for programmers seeking to update their skills to the new V11 C++. I recommend getting the book by the author that helps along with a text or Coursera course on Algorithms.

GD

Mar 23, 2016

A much needed course for all those students who have strong fundamentals in C Programming but lack the OOP skills in C++.\n\nStill there is a scope of improvement.

51 - 75 of 150 Reviews for C++ For C Programmers, Part A

By Snehal R

Feb 27, 2017

awesome!

By Muhan Z

Oct 28, 2016

From this course, you can learn some inspiring features of C++11. Moreover, you can grasp a basic learning about programming with C++ as a beginner. The homework assignment is also challenging, usually it takes me a whole day to finish the program. But those homework is a good practic and will prompt you to work harder and deeper on programming with c++.

By Vineet K S

Jan 17, 2017

Nice course with content focused on the extra things C++ brings - STL. However it would have been better if Inheritance also covered in this course. Also learned about Graphs through this course. Exercises were tough but were good.

By 聪贤 殷

Oct 18, 2016

i can review my c++,it's good for me

By SINGH V V

Jul 08, 2018

GOOD

By yang z

Feb 25, 2017

Good course for people who want to be quant in future

By Dania M

Mar 26, 2017

this is a great course

By amir f

Sep 09, 2017

its homework really will help you master.

By GANNARAM N

Jun 30, 2018

Éxcellent Lectures

By Jian L

Sep 10, 2017

The best course for those who have a background of C programming and data structure&algorithms. The homeworks are more difficult and time consuming than other courses, but you can learn a lot from them.

By Quentin V

Oct 27, 2017

This course is excellent.

By Ajay

Jul 02, 2018

Good one

By Dhanush N

Feb 12, 2017

I am a C programmer with little knowledge of C++.This course really helped me to correlate both languages.

By M R

Jun 02, 2018

best video lectures

By Munagapati. S

Jul 04, 2018

this course gave me lot of information about c++ and it is easy to learn

By Zhizhong D

Sep 20, 2018

Best C++ course I ever had

By Alexander V

Aug 28, 2018

Being a C programmer, I'm learning C++ and this course is very useful!!! Professor Pohl, you're a great lecturer, thank you!

By Adarsh k

Jul 18, 2018

Good

By Prem K

Jul 18, 2018

I really loved this course. It is really helpul for my programming aspect. I have managed to develop my logical abilty and this course really helped me.

By Divya J

Jul 19, 2018

good

By Aman S

Jul 19, 2018

Good For Begginers

By Mangena V M

Aug 06, 2018

It is really a very good course and it will take us into real transition from c language to c++

By SHUBHAM K G

Oct 12, 2018

Good course

By Kuei-Hsuan L

Jun 19, 2019

I audit this class to enrich my modern C++ skill. This class gives you a basic overview of C++. I think it's a good class for learner with strong C background. I skipped all the algorithm parts of the class because my main goal is to learn the difference between C and C++. I recommend practice C++ coding throughout the course to help the learning experience.

By VIVEK R S

Jun 22, 2019

This course has helped me to gain a fair understanding of the recent advances in C++ and has also enriched my knowledge of data structures and algorithms. I look forward to taking up part B of this course as well. Thank you very much!