Back to C++ For C Programmers, Part A

Learner Reviews & Feedback for C++ For C Programmers, Part A by University of California, Santa Cruz

4.4

This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software....

CA

Dec 20, 2019

I liked it, it costed me a little because I am not a C programmer with big experience, and this course I feel is focused on C programmers that want to know how to "translate" their code to C++

RH

Oct 17, 2016

Just right for programmers seeking to update their skills to the new V11 C++. I recommend getting the book by the author that helps along with a text or Coursera course on Algorithms.

51 - 75 of 542 Reviews for C++ For C Programmers, Part A

By Neeraj S A

Sep 28, 2016

Very great course.Course is well taught and well organized ,It is not for beginners if you are programming at least from one year this is for you.

By Manirathnam

Jul 30, 2020

The course is was very useful and the content and the teaching was excellent, the assignments and homework helped me find out how much I learnt.

By LEONARDO M

May 06, 2020

Excellent!! Prophesor Ira Pohl is obviously very Knowledgable, and explains in a very plain and simple way. He makes it easy on us students

By Muhammad S B

Jun 19, 2020

A suitable course for C prommer. I have completed this course which helps to understand C++ which is the advance version of C languages.

By Daniel S

Sep 15, 2019

Helpful for someone like me who's studied C at the university level, but needs a quick introduction to the unique concepts added by C++.

By Giulio B

Apr 08, 2020

A great introduction to C++ not only for C programmers but also for beginner to intermediate coders coming from any other background.

By Shivi B

Jun 23, 2019

Very good course for working professional. Will help you to write better course and assignments help you revise complete STL.

By Alexander V

Aug 28, 2018

Being a C programmer, I'm learning C++ and this course is very useful!!! Professor Pohl, you're a great lecturer, thank you!

By SURYANSH P

great course as i needed certificate for c++ after already knowing about how to use it from my high school.Great revision

By Priyank P

Very Interesting and fun loving course.

BTW Big Thanks to Coursera for arranging this course from well known University.

By Sumit A

May 12, 2020

Nice and teached very deep concept C++ by IRA POHL

Thank you sir and coursera for free courses

🙏🏻🙏🏻💐💐🌹💐💐🙏🏻🙏🏻

By abhinav d

Jul 14, 2020

the best way to learn c++ for begeneers , every lectures have its own quiz that help u to improve the learning process.

By Vamshi P

Jun 11, 2020

The approach to Solve a Problem in coding not on C++ but in programming.I appreciate any beginner to take this course.

By Bardaan A

Jan 15, 2017

Really interesting course. Learnt a lot. Professor Ira Pohl and the team behind the course did a great job.

Thank you.

By Ankit v

Jul 04, 2020

Learned to code in C++ and also how to convert a C program into C++ and also learned various applications of it.

By Kaushik B

Jun 14, 2018

Excellent course, one of the best out there for learning C++. The projects are so much fun, and I learned a lot!

By Victor H E E

Jun 06, 2017

I learned a lot of thing that i couldn't find on the internet, and it help me a lot to understand how it works

By Dhanush N

Feb 12, 2017

I am a C programmer with little knowledge of C++.This course really helped me to correlate both languages.

By SANDEEP J

Apr 18, 2020

awsome cource but need to have a good level backgroung in field of coding in oder to benifit this cource

By Rahul V

Aug 29, 2020

how can i drop this course please assist

this is good course but i am hort of time to complete it.

By SUDIPTA S

May 16, 2020

This course an help you visualize every bits and bytes when you here it. Great learning experience

By Abhishek s

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you for this amazing course learn lots of things in very simply explained but deep knoledge

By Youssef

Apr 24, 2020

Really learned a lot about C++, great professor and excellent material, looking forward to part B

By Muhammad A I

Oct 31, 2016

I learnt a lot of new things about C++ and graph theory. Good course. Looking forward to part B.

By Mangena V M

Aug 06, 2018

It is really a very good course and it will take us into real transition from c language to c++