Back to Understanding Cancer Metastasis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding Cancer Metastasis by Johns Hopkins University

Over 500,000 people in the United States and over 8 million people worldwide are dying from cancer every year. As people live longer, the incidence of cancer is rising worldwide, and the disease is expected to strike over 20 million people annually by 2030. Everyone has been, or will be touched by cancer in some way during their lifetime. Thanks to years of dedication and commitment to research we’ve made enormous advances in the prevention and treatment of cancer, But there is still a lot of work to be done. In this course, physicians and scientists at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine explain how cancer spreads or metastasizes. We’ll describe the major theories of metastasis and then describe the biology behind the steps in metastasis. The course also describes the major organs targeted by metastasis and describes how metastases harm the patient....

MS

Jul 02, 2020

A big thanks to John Hopkins University for this course the faculty of this university is one of the best faculty i have ever seen all things are much clear and confidential.\n\nOnce again Thanks.

RB

Feb 09, 2017

Good course, but why researchers whant to hold/control cancer in a human and not rebuild the destroyed mechanisms of autoregul;ation by genetic engeneering for example? That would be true cure.

101 - 125 of 366 Reviews for Understanding Cancer Metastasis

By Abhishek P

Jun 05, 2017

Very helpful in understanding basic concepts.! Thank you so much for the effort You put in to make us understand the concepts.!

By Zia U M

Feb 01, 2019

It's just amazing. Though i have postgraduate degree in Cancer but courses like these makes you think to what you are missing.

By Muhammad S A M

Jan 25, 2020

I absolutely loved it. The whole module was perfectly prepared and mentors excellently portrayed the whole thing. Thank you.

By Büşra Y

Jul 28, 2020

It was a sufficient course for understanding basics of cancer metastasis. I am looking forward for the detailed lectures :)

By Renny J D

Oct 22, 2017

Great course, some lectures are a to fast spoken. It's hard to follow because English is not the language I daily speak.

By achalla n k v s

Jun 02, 2019

easy understanding ,quick learning ,more information is been gathered in less time ,,thank you entire team of johnhopkins

By Faisal R

Mar 29, 2020

Excellent teaching of Professor, slow and steady, as it should be. Well Done John Hopkins University President and team

By Sofia Z

Oct 09, 2019

that was very amazingly and simply description of stopic by all the teachers. i actually got to learn alot from this .

By Delvon T M

May 29, 2017

The course was very informative with a great balance between being too complicated and too succinct. I learned a lot.

By Sushmitha M

Aug 15, 2020

wonderful course. i am very thankful for clarifying my doubts and for making this concepts very clear. thanks a lot.

By Nilanjana D

May 09, 2020

A very informative course... Helped me to learn many concepts and enrich my knowledge.. Thanks to all the teachers.

By Le T T

Jul 26, 2019

Thank you very much. This course is very helpful for me. I gain a basic knowledge about cancer through this course.

By Sameh b s

May 04, 2020

This is a perfect course which including alot of data about cancer and have a simple ways to give the informations

By Frank d l R F

Apr 05, 2020

Im currently studying Pathologic Anatomy and this course was an excellent help to understand concepts. Thank you!

By Judith R V R

The course enriched my knowledge on the topic and it has helped me to gain deeper understanding of the subject.

By Abhishek K M

Jun 01, 2020

This is a very informative course and this helped me in clearing all my doubts related to metastasis of cancer.

By Alik H S

Aug 20, 2018

Very interesting and beneficial, I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about cancer and its details.

By sachin m

Aug 04, 2017

Very informative and concepts were explains very clearly. Thanks to all the professors who taught this course.

By Hazel S

Jul 12, 2020

This was by far, the best course i have done here on Coursera. It was easy to understand. Thank you for this!

By Sehrish S

Aug 07, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course, my understanding about how cancer metastasize is quite better now.

By Safa K A

Oct 16, 2020

Cancer metastasis mechanisms are taught very efficiently. It was easy to follow and understand the basics.

By sudharani

Jun 06, 2020

This is very useful and informative course.we learned how metastasis occur and th eir effects on the body.

By Arunangsu S

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent teaching. I consider myself very lucky to get through this course with such excellent professors

By Sherif M M H

Jun 11, 2020

Understanding cancerous metastasis is a good Course in understanding how cancer spread in the human BODY.

By Maria Z

Sep 09, 2017

Really , it was so great ! I learned a lot about cancer metastasis . thank you so much for your effort !