Back to Understanding Cancer Metastasis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding Cancer Metastasis by Johns Hopkins University

Over 500,000 people in the United States and over 8 million people worldwide are dying from cancer every year. As people live longer, the incidence of cancer is rising worldwide, and the disease is expected to strike over 20 million people annually by 2030. Everyone has been, or will be touched by cancer in some way during their lifetime. Thanks to years of dedication and commitment to research we’ve made enormous advances in the prevention and treatment of cancer, But there is still a lot of work to be done. In this course, physicians and scientists at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine explain how cancer spreads or metastasizes. We’ll describe the major theories of metastasis and then describe the biology behind the steps in metastasis. The course also describes the major organs targeted by metastasis and describes how metastases harm the patient....

MS
Jul 1, 2020

A big thanks to John Hopkins University for this course the faculty of this university is one of the best faculty i have ever seen all things are much clear and confidential.\n\nOnce again Thanks.

RB
Feb 8, 2017

Good course, but why researchers whant to hold/control cancer in a human and not rebuild the destroyed mechanisms of autoregul;ation by genetic engeneering for example? That would be true cure.

126 - 150 of 414 Reviews for Understanding Cancer Metastasis

By Le T T

Jul 26, 2019

Thank you very much. This course is very helpful for me. I gain a basic knowledge about cancer through this course.

By Sameh b s

May 4, 2020

This is a perfect course which including alot of data about cancer and have a simple ways to give the informations

By Frank d l R F

Apr 5, 2020

Im currently studying Pathologic Anatomy and this course was an excellent help to understand concepts. Thank you!

By Joseph G J

Dec 14, 2020

The course was extremely comprehensive. Definitely highly recommended for those who are fascinated by oncology.

By Judith R V R

The course enriched my knowledge on the topic and it has helped me to gain deeper understanding of the subject.

By Abhishek K M

Jun 1, 2020

This is a very informative course and this helped me in clearing all my doubts related to metastasis of cancer.

By Alik H S

Aug 20, 2018

Very interesting and beneficial, I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about cancer and its details.

By sachin m

Aug 4, 2017

Very informative and concepts were explains very clearly. Thanks to all the professors who taught this course.

By Camille D V

Feb 3, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed this course. The course was put together well and the explanations were clear and concise.

By Hazel S

Jul 12, 2020

This was by far, the best course i have done here on Coursera. It was easy to understand. Thank you for this!

By Davi L d C C

Apr 7, 2021

Great course with easy speech and technical terms for whose in medical area.

Great short classes and slides.

By Mahmoud A

Jan 27, 2021

It was a good course rich with very good and important information. Thanks for you all had done this course.

By Sehrish S

Aug 7, 2020

I really learned a lot from this course, my understanding about how cancer metastasize is quite better now.

By Safa K A

Oct 16, 2020

Cancer metastasis mechanisms are taught very efficiently. It was easy to follow and understand the basics.

By sudharani

Jun 6, 2020

This is very useful and informative course.we learned how metastasis occur and th eir effects on the body.

By Arunangsu S

Apr 12, 2020

Excellent teaching. I consider myself very lucky to get through this course with such excellent professors

By OJASWI B

Jun 22, 2021

Thank You so much, for a insightful course. I learned it so nicely and will keep revisiting this lecture.

By Sherif M M H

Jun 11, 2020

Understanding cancerous metastasis is a good Course in understanding how cancer spread in the human BODY.

By Maria Z

Sep 9, 2017

Really , it was so great ! I learned a lot about cancer metastasis . thank you so much for your effort !

By Cynthia M

Nov 17, 2017

Excellent course. I highly recommend this course to anyone working with patients diagnosed with cancer.

By Nikita S

Apr 16, 2017

I've found the course very helpful and educative. It has definitely widened my understanding of cancer.

By Teertha I

Nov 26, 2018

Great course.I would also recommend 'Introduction to cancer biology' course provided by the same team.

By Mohamed S M I

Jul 20, 2017

Anyone joins this course he will never regret doing this , especially students , it's very informative

By AMARNATH A

Jun 13, 2020

i learned alot about cancer metastasis and stages along with types. This is very useful in research.

By SUPARNA s R

Jun 11, 2020

I THANKFUL TO THE COURSERA TO PROVIDE SUCH REALLY AMAZING AND VALUABLE COURSE WITH PROPER TEACHING.