Back to Successful Career Development

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Career Development by University System of Georgia

No matter the professional level, we can all benefit from learning how to succeed in our careers. Whether a well-seasoned professional, a management trainee, or a service level employee, this course will help you enrich your career by honing your professional behavior and networking. Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career. You will develop the habits and attitudes you need to perform effectively in the job market. You will identify a mentor to add value to your career. You will analyze your relationships and develop a practical approach for engaging your LinkedIn network. You will differentiate between networking and networking with intention. You will also discover the most effective ways to ask for help from your peer or professional group. Finally, you will evaluate the best methods of adjusting your career path at various stages of life....

DS

Jun 15, 2020

the lesson is really worth to learn, which can teach us how to manage our own business and how to select our own area. i learned how to reset my career. hope you can learn something from it.

SG

This successful career development course is very beneficial in our career . Many things learnt by this successful career development course . Thanks to all the members .

301 - 325 of 343 Reviews for Successful Career Development

Jan 12, 2017

great

By BALASUBRAMANIYAM M

Oct 08, 2020

Good

By KIRAN M

Aug 28, 2020

good

By ANOOP J

Aug 04, 2020

GOOD

By Abhishek J A

Jun 25, 2020

Good

By Namrata

Jun 21, 2020

good

By Mithun K

Good

By Shahid A

Nice

By Jennifer M

Jul 14, 2020

This course is a good beginner's course for career development. It definitely felt geared more towards traditional undergrads than established professionals changing their careers later in life, but despite that I was able to learn something applicable to my situation from it. My biggest gripe is that many of the course readings linked straight from blogs and/or news websites, and did not always seem to fit the narrative of the chapter. Additionally, some of these links were broken, and in at least one instance, a quiz referenced a reading or video that did not appear to have actually been uploaded. These things combined often made the course feel sloppily put together, and led to quite a bit of frustration. If I had paid for the course, I would be upset.

By Graham

May 14, 2020

Elements of this course were useful, particularly the orientation to service and giving back that was contained in the career advice. There were links to some really great and even inspiring resources, and some of the reflective exercises were useful to me as they got me to think about my career, or networking, etc. However, this course lost marks for the number of links that were broken and non-functional, and also for the relatively dated material used at times (if not content wise, then in visual appeal). Other weak points were the somewhat generic advice given, but with a twist to make it look unique (e.g. netweaving instead of networking).

By Nora J M

Jul 30, 2020

The first 4 weeks were very interesting but after that it felt it went downhill qualitywise and the topics were more superficial. I just scanned through the last 2 weeks and still passed these very literal and simple tests at the end..

By Sainath K

Jun 01, 2020

The course content readings and videos were excellent. I was expecting more of a classroom environment for learning. This was a new format to learn, I enjoyed it.