Back to Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

This course is geared towards starting undergraduate students. A solid background in biology will be helpful but not absolutely essential. The material will be of interest to those who are pursuing a career in any of the life sciences as well as anyone who has run up against their biological clock....

PS
Dec 2, 2020

Exceptional course. I would recommend this course for those who will start their journey to unravel the circadian rhythm in all levels, from molecular to public health.

SH
Oct 24, 2019

The course is very organized and interesting. I learned a lot about the basics of circadian rhythm, It is very useful for the beginners and for all biological fields.

26 - 47 of 47 Reviews for Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life

By Zaki D

Jun 19, 2019

What an incite into this world of light and dark! Great derailed course that leads to better understanding of chronology and the clocks inside.

By PRIYANKA M R

May 1, 2020

It was an amazing experience learning through this course, it enables flexible timings and hence is more comfortable for any student.

By Padmaja S

Oct 24, 2020

This course is well-structured, informative and fun! I took this course to help with my undergrad thesis and it has been so helpful.

By Elvira G

Aug 27, 2020

Понравился курс, лекции проходят в доступной форме. Преподавателям спасибо за организацию данного курса. Я рекомендую данный курс.

By Vivek S

Jul 14, 2020

Absolutely Fun Course!! I Loved It!!! The Wrap Up Session was new and exciting...A well put course with good, engaging content.

By Shrihari N

Sep 11, 2020

This is the best course I have completed on this platform so far, sheer brilliance! A unique topic, taught in a unique manner.

By Pratheesha

Aug 7, 2020

I truly enjoyed the lecture throughout the course. I would like to have more of this course. And the instructors are amazing.

By Francisco F

Jan 1, 2021

Conceitos e aplicações sobre cronobiologia muito consistentes e bem explicados. Ótimo curso.

By CHRISTIAN A E G

Sep 3, 2020

i really love this course and i would like study in the future in this university

By Dan

This course was a bit challenging but I am glad I stuck through it. Thank you.

By David S

Nov 11, 2020

I found week 3 tough going and almost gave up. I'm really glad that I didn't.

By Doris S

Apr 29, 2020

Material was interesting and instructors presentations were well done.

By SAHANA B T

Nov 12, 2020

Its been great learning in the course. Thank you for your hardwork.

By Dr. K G S

Jul 26, 2020

Value added course, I enjoyed learning 👍🏽👏🏼👌🏽😋

By Ronan L

Jun 26, 2020

Great introductory course to circadian rhythms.

By Srividya P

Apr 23, 2020

Best course ever. The most interesting!

By Winston A W

Aug 21, 2020

Amazing

By Andrea E M S

Sep 8, 2020

I do not have a Biology or Physiology background so found some of the lectures a bit technical, but happy to learn something new and hopefully give it some utility in life. I particarly enjoy the last Lecture, more applicable to human life and functions.

The team was great and I love Martha and Till teaching style.

Thank you!!

By Christopher B

Jun 21, 2020

I enjoyed the course no doubt. I would have liked LMU to respond to my request about library access as after the first lesson I didn't have access to the recommended reading and thought recommended reading would pile up as the course went on, thankfully it wasn't all academic papers.

By Jan-Frieder H

Aug 11, 2020

This course gives a good introduction into the field of circadian biology!