Back to Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

This course is geared towards starting undergraduate students. A solid background in biology will be helpful but not absolutely essential. The material will be of interest to those who are pursuing a career in any of the life sciences as well as anyone who has run up against their biological clock....

AA
Jul 13, 2021

Fanatastic course. Dr. Till and Dr. Martha were excellent in explaining in details. I learned a lot about circadian clocks, it will be very much helpful for my academics.

PS
Dec 2, 2020

Exceptional course. I would recommend this course for those who will start their journey to unravel the circadian rhythm in all levels, from molecular to public health.

26 - 50 of 50 Reviews for Circadian clocks: how rhythms structure life

By Viktoriia A

Oct 27, 2019

This was incredibly useful course for go deep to chronobiology. I'm sure, that doesn't exist in the Internet the same well structurer course of this topic, as this one. Thank you!

By Anami A A

Jul 14, 2021

By Perdana S

Dec 3, 2020

By Marie G

Jun 10, 2020

From the very basics to the latest research results on circadian rhythms, this course has been interesting and relevant to my formation as a PhD student in this field.

By Lizet R

Dec 21, 2020

Me parece muy interesante, me gustaría haber obtenido mas referencias bibliográficas de lectura de artículos científicos en lugar de libros. Gracias.

By Prompiriya P

Sep 28, 2020

Very useful information about circadian clocks and how human's sleep habit affects human life as a whole. Professors are very kind and compelling.

By Adriana A

Apr 9, 2020

The course was amazing and extremely helpful to better understand how circadian clocks work and their impact on our life. I strongly recommend it.

By PRIYANKA M R

May 1, 2020

It was an amazing experience learning through this course, it enables flexible timings and hence is more comfortable for any student.

By Padmaja S

Oct 24, 2020

This course is well-structured, informative and fun! I took this course to help with my undergrad thesis and it has been so helpful.

By Elvira G

Aug 27, 2020

Понравился курс, лекции проходят в доступной форме. Преподавателям спасибо за организацию данного курса. Я рекомендую данный курс.

By Vivek S

Jul 14, 2020

Absolutely Fun Course!! I Loved It!!! The Wrap Up Session was new and exciting...A well put course with good, engaging content.

By Shrihari N

Sep 11, 2020

This is the best course I have completed on this platform so far, sheer brilliance! A unique topic, taught in a unique manner.

By Pratheesha

Aug 7, 2020

I truly enjoyed the lecture throughout the course. I would like to have more of this course. And the instructors are amazing.

By Francisco F

Jan 1, 2021

Conceitos e aplicações sobre cronobiologia muito consistentes e bem explicados. Ótimo curso.

By CHRISTIAN A E G

Sep 3, 2020

i really love this course and i would like study in the future in this university

By Dan

This course was a bit challenging but I am glad I stuck through it. Thank you.

By David S

Nov 11, 2020

I found week 3 tough going and almost gave up. I'm really glad that I didn't.

By Doris S

Apr 29, 2020

Material was interesting and instructors presentations were well done.

By SAHANA B T

Nov 12, 2020

Its been great learning in the course. Thank you for your hardwork.

By Dr. K G S

Jul 26, 2020

Value added course, I enjoyed learning 👍🏽👏🏼👌🏽😋

By Ronan L

Jun 26, 2020

Great introductory course to circadian rhythms.

By Srividya P

Apr 23, 2020

Best course ever. The most interesting!

By Winston A W