Back to Data Management for Clinical Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Management for Clinical Research by Vanderbilt University

This course presents critical concepts and practical methods to support planning, collection, storage, and dissemination of data in clinical research. Understanding and implementing solid data management principles is critical for any scientific domain. Regardless of your current (or anticipated) role in the research enterprise, a strong working knowledge and skill set in data management principles and practice will increase your productivity and improve your science. Our goal is to use these modules to help you learn and practice this skill set. This course assumes very little current knowledge of technology other than how to operate a web browser. We will focus on practical lessons, short quizzes, and hands-on exercises as we explore together best practices for data management....

EJ

Nov 12, 2019

Very excellent course with fun project assignments. I learned quite alot even though I already have a good amount of knowledge on data management! The professors are also engaging and professional.

AK

This course is very carefully designed to give a moderate idea how the eCRFs are made in RedCap database system.It gives you a fair background of clinical research processes and database designing.

101 - 125 of 441 Reviews for Data Management for Clinical Research

By Sonia L P C

Very good. The course is very interesting. This course provides important research tools, databases and data management and analysis. Thank you for the excellent classes and the valuable activities proposed by the teachers.

By EDWARD D O

Nov 20, 2022

I started the course with very poor knowledge and understanding of how data is collected , managed and exported for very important survey , I am glad ti say that i am well equipped after successfully completing this course.

By Jenny K

Oct 11, 2022

This was a really good course. Sttructured, good time managment and qualified and good understandable presentators. I can really recommend this course when you start to work with REDCap and the clinical datamanagement.

By Shota J

Apr 23, 2020

The course was extremely useful and valuable. The lecturers are great and explaining all materials on a very high level. I do recommend the course to all interested parties. Thank you so much for your great work.

By MIN-TZ W

Apr 12, 2021

It is a very useful course for me to start my entry-level experience. Thank you for providing this course and software to create clinical trial recording and survey. I learned a lot from this. Much appreciated.

By Kavita S

Jan 22, 2023

Really appreciate they way the course was taken. Learned a lot from this course in Coursera. Thanks a lot to Google and to all the team members and to all our wonderful professors who taught us.. Thanking you

By Israel O O

Dec 27, 2022

Excelente contenido, ajustado precisamente para el publico objetivo de Investigadores médicos. Los contenidos técnicos son correctos y apropiados, las explicaciones muy claras.

Totalmente recomendado.

By Yifeng Z

Apr 4, 2021

For me, it is a great course for those who are curious in Clinical Data Management, since it covers almost every aspects of the daily task of a clinical data manager in an introduction manner.

By Ahmad S

Nov 14, 2022

This is one the best online course I ever have. I am well equipped on how to create and manage data on REDCap. A big thanks to the various instructors for impacting this great knowledge on us

By Pavel V

Nov 10, 2022

Enjoyed it very much! REDCap is awesome! I worked with 3 diferent EDC platforms, but now REDCap is my favorite, I hope someday I'll use it not for fun and training, but for some real trials

By neha p

Mar 23, 2021

The course is really good. It explains the basics in clinical trails and very well focuses on data management. Also it gives good hands on experience of data collection instruments.

By Purevsuren E

Nov 20, 2020

Instructors are professionals. The way they deliver knowledge/information is excellent (100% better than other courses on the internet). Hands-on experience on REDcap was the star.

By Chiwetalu N

Apr 1, 2022

This was a great course and excellent learning platform. The quizzes were very informative and the hands-on projects and assignments were exceptional. Thank you SO much!

By Mritunjay N

It was an enriching experience. the program was well organized. Instructors especially Mr. Harris and Ms. Duda were wonderful in conveying ideas. highly recommended.

By David T

Nov 5, 2021

Well structured training about Electronic Data Capture, Data Management and REDCap. Very useful if you plan to work with databases or any type of clinical research.

By Michelle M L

Sep 24, 2020

Fantastic Course - broad range of sub topics that helped to drive overall understanding. The instructors were great. I was able to use information immediately.

By Deepika k

It was a good learning experience, using the software RedCap as well designing surveys and questionnaire were totally new. The concepts were new and ineresting.

By SHROUTI R C

Aug 27, 2020

It was a very much effective course . This course will definitely help to improve skills in clinical data management field and will also help in career growth.

By Elizabeth I

Nov 29, 2020

I learnt so much in such a short time. I am particularly grateful for the opportunity to learn the REDCapp. Lectures were interesting and easy to understand.

By sumiah f

Jun 24, 2022

Very well put together course! covers basics and advanced aspects of data management in clinical research! Very helpful practice exercises provided as well.

By Lana H

Mar 11, 2021

Great overview and introduction to Clinical Data Management. Hands on exercises and final assignment using REDCap made me feel confident using the platform.

By Natalie D

Jul 17, 2020

A hands-on, practical course that does an excellent job of describing basic principles for data management for clinical research. Highly recommend!!!

By sandhyaa r

Jan 6, 2023

The course was very well presented , i could understand the topics very clearly.

The project and suvey preparation in Redcap was awesome. '

Thank You.

By Christopher S

May 20, 2019

Great course. Useful, straightforward information. I enjoyed learning more about REDCap while learning best practices in Clinical Data Management.

By Kartikkumar R

Oct 31, 2018

Excellent content, very important who are working in any type of Clinical Trials or interested in any research which includes human participants.