Back to Data Management for Clinical Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Management for Clinical Research by Vanderbilt University

This course presents critical concepts and practical methods to support planning, collection, storage, and dissemination of data in clinical research. Understanding and implementing solid data management principles is critical for any scientific domain. Regardless of your current (or anticipated) role in the research enterprise, a strong working knowledge and skill set in data management principles and practice will increase your productivity and improve your science. Our goal is to use these modules to help you learn and practice this skill set. This course assumes very little current knowledge of technology other than how to operate a web browser. We will focus on practical lessons, short quizzes, and hands-on exercises as we explore together best practices for data management....

EJ
Nov 12, 2019

Very excellent course with fun project assignments. I learned quite alot even though I already have a good amount of knowledge on data management! The professors are also engaging and professional.

AK

This course is very carefully designed to give a moderate idea how the eCRFs are made in RedCap database system.It gives you a fair background of clinical research processes and database designing.

101 - 125 of 321 Reviews for Data Management for Clinical Research

By Oluwatimilehin O

Jan 4, 2021

I so much enjoyed this course and I have implemented some of the things learnt in this course in my present role as Clinical trial assistant

By Shizuko K

Nov 24, 2019

This e-learning course was excellent. I was able to familiar with RED Cap. It was a good opportunities to develop my career as Data Manager.

By Lungelo

Nov 24, 2020

From the beginning of the course i learned a lot, the way the course is being structure made it easy to read and understand the course

By Albert D L

Jun 12, 2017

This course is an excellent one and I will recommend it to anyone who want to gain knowledge about clinical research data management.

By Anna M

Oct 10, 2017

Absolutely great course! I learned so many helpful things and I'm looking forward to using Redcap again. Thanks for your commitment!

By Oscar J C F

Aug 8, 2016

Prático e elucidativo. Faz uma boa introdução sobre boas práticas para coleta de dados e introduz REDCap para manejo desses dados.

By Christian N

Jul 13, 2020

I learn so much from this course. The instructors are very knowledgeable and make it easy for learners to understand. Thank you!

By Jaspreet K

Jun 20, 2020

I learned a lot from this course! The quality of the material is rich and the experience of completing the course is fulfilling.

By Holly F

Jan 25, 2017

I went into this class thinking it was going to be dry, but it turns out to have been one of the best classes I have ever taken.

By KALYANI L C

Jul 17, 2020

This course is very detail oriented with hands-on experience. The assignments and tutorials are well organized and articulated.

By lameck k

Nov 16, 2020

Very resourceful, I wouldn't hesitate to take another course in the same field

now I can design a form, incredible

By Rosa M G

Apr 18, 2021

I found this course really interesting and very practical. I've learned a lot throughout the course. Totally recommendable.

By Stella R

Aug 1, 2019

It provides very thorough introduction on building and using REDCap, which is often used in many clinical research studies.

By Muskan k

Extremely excellent coursework with all eminent details related to healthcare bodies and got to know about REDCap software

By Sandra L H

Aug 12, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed and gained new knowledge from the course! It was engaging the presentations were well put together.

By Debra M D

Jun 23, 2020

I loved the course and I felt comfortable discussing concepts with other learners and applying what I learned at my job.

By Endurance A

Jun 21, 2017

This was a well organized course. Thanks a lot because i had the opportunity to use REDCap. Paul and Stephany Vanerbilt.

By Manisha Y

May 8, 2021

Amazing platform to learn the most important topics in detail. I liked the lectures and assignments and it’s quality.

By Chiara E

May 13, 2020

It's well structured and very useful for who is intrested in clinical research. I was able to expand my knowledge

By Sneha V

Sep 7, 2020

I am very thankful to the teachers who have made this course in a simpler form. Thank you for such a great course

By Julien G

Oct 1, 2020

Clear and very pedagogic course. Teachers were motivating and wanted to make student learning something usefull.

By Nilam R

Feb 4, 2021

This is a great course. I learned a lot of interesting topics from this course. 100% recommended this course.

By Athira E

Excellent introductory course to Clinical Data Management. I feel confident to use REDCap after this course.

By Beena T

Mar 30, 2018

Very informative. Got to learn a lot of terminology. Have to keep refreshing. All the tutors were very good.

By Priyath S

Nov 3, 2020

A brilliant course for anyone willing to learn the basic concepts of data management in clinical research.