Back to Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students by University of Pittsburgh

Understanding the clinical terms and abbreviations commonly used during verbal or written communication in U.S. hospitals is challenging. This course is designed for U.S. health care profession students and for international students and practitioners who want to become more familiar with the language of the U.S. clinical setting. Others, such as caregivers and medical interpreters, who wish to develop a better understanding of terms and abbreviations used by health care providers will find this course helpful. The course provides visual and auditory learning experiences to enhance the understanding of terms and abbreviations commonly encountered on a general U.S. hospital unit. All content including quizzes are available at no cost to the learner. If you need a certificate, you can apply for financial aid or pay the fee. To find out more, click Learn more and apply next to the information about Financial Aid. (Use a computer, not a mobile device, for this step.)...

FB
Jan 1, 2018

This course was really helpful. I took notes and will review them often to keep abreast with the medical terms. These will also help me communicate clinically with my PCP. I truly enjoyed this course!

ER
Apr 15, 2019

The instructor's calm and clear explanations make this a joy to watch.\n\nThis course is very useful for me as a medical product translator to get an understanding of the actual clinical environment.

151 - 175 of 556 Reviews for Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students

By Ma. A A M

Oct 10, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing learning. Thank you for all the wonderful professor! I learned a lot from this course.

By Luciana C

Jun 18, 2020

This is an excellent course, with a reasonable workload, and the explanations are straightforward and easy to undertsand.

By Lam N

Jun 14, 2020

Thank you guys so much for bringing such a course! What I have learned has been incredibly vital for my clinical classes!

By Guillermo A H R

Jul 27, 2019

This course is the perfect way to confidence when you have to start a new health professional life in the US. Thank you.

By Bharat s

Jan 17, 2021

An excellent course with brilliant use of technology. Thanks for the great explanation. I enjoyed the course very much.

By Hà S T

Jul 16, 2020

It is very great for international Medical student who want to improve their ability of using the materials in English

By Jeanne W

Jul 1, 2020

This was an excellent course. Easy to follow and very informative. I have already recommended it to colleagues of mine.

By Diana E A M

Jul 3, 2020

me parece un curso bastante completo, aprender todos los terminos que se tienen y abreviaciones son bastante dificiles

By Wing Y C

Apr 19, 2021

Good for Beginner and its help for understand the basic step when you would like to get in to the health industrial!

By Juan Y

Mar 12, 2020

This is a wonderful course. The content of teaching is quite clear and knowledgeable. I have interest to learn more

By Amanda H

Sep 5, 2020

I loved it! Couldn't stop once I started. Very informative and easy to learn. Would do it again! Highly recommend!

By Swati V

Sep 27, 2020

Very easy and student-friendly lectures well presented by the concerned staff. it was a great learning experience

By Carlo G

Jun 6, 2021

E​xcellent course! Well prepared, well organized. So interesting that it keeps you wanting to "keep learning."

By moussier01

Sep 8, 2020

Everybody should take this course, the material was thoroughly prepared. I loved it and recommend it completely!

By jacqueline c

Apr 6, 2020

the course was very informing a little tuff but I enjoyed it looking forward to learning more thank you so much

By Sabrina J

Sep 18, 2020

I learned a lot more than I thought I would. I'm grateful to this course. Thank you, University of Pittsburgh!

By Olga K

Jun 20, 2020

I'm a medical student and I love this course very much! There's useful terminology for future medical workers.

By Umair A

Sep 7, 2020

Very good course for international students to become familiar with the environment of a clinical Unit in USA

By WILLIAM S

Apr 26, 2020

one of the best courses come across, very clear and received good knowledge from doing this course. Thank you

By Đức H Đ

Apr 26, 2020

This course helps me boost my medical vocabulary and knowledge a lot. Highly recommend for all of my friends!

By Tara V

Feb 9, 2018

I loved this course. A lot of it I was surprised I already knew but I learned so much information beyond it.

By Celeste P

Aug 30, 2020

I found it super helpful if you even have an interest in the medical field and can't afford college courses.

By ABDUL R S

Apr 23, 2020

A GREAT INITIATIVE

THANKS A LOT

I WISH WE ARE WAITING FOR UPCOMING COURSES UNDER YOUR EXPERIENCE & LEADERSHIP

By shaneek s

Mar 5, 2021

very informative course and easy to follow. Shows application to everyday and medical context in particular

By Mita M

Mar 24, 2019

Tough course, I need a lot more reading and reviewing. But the course was covered for beginners very well.