Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 14, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

101 - 125 of 846 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By ADENIRAN A

Apr 12, 2020

This is a very good course. This course has helped hone my skills on how to manage people, be a better team mate/ manager. Kudos to the instructor. Thank you Mr Julian for impacting lives. I recommend this course for a would be manager or business owner.

By Margaret

May 14, 2020

The course offers great content which opens our minds and challenge our way of thinking. The lecturer is very articulate in explaining the information in a concise way. He managed to combine theory with practical examples that makes the learning is fun.

By Mukund N B

Jul 10, 2020

Well laid out. Instructor is very knowledgeable and has a very good delivery style. The sections sizes were perfect which helped me concentrate and retain much of what was taught. I am now looking to practice what I have learnt to be a better manager!

By Temilade A

May 23, 2020

The course was very informative, opening my eyes to the several ways companies could be managed in other to encourage employees to perform effectively and achieve their goals. The lecturer was very passionate about the course, and easy to understand.

By John A

May 09, 2020

The instructor deserves more credit that he'll ever get. The course is presented in the best possible way; clear, concise and consistent. Filled with the best illustrations when needed and up-to-date knowledge without compromising on historical facts.

By Alibek A

Oct 03, 2016

The course was very interesting and rich, with wonderful illustrations and examples. Thank you very much Professor Julian Birkinshaw for useful materials and assignments, as well as a special thank you Kursera team for organizing such training courses

By Jonathan O

Apr 28, 2020

Impressive course: I've learned a lot and Prof. Birkinshaw knows exactly what he's talking about. His free speech teaching style and the quality of videos, articles, literature, and exercises are phenomenal! I can highly recommend taking this course!

By Ramanujam M N

Nov 03, 2017

A course where Prof. Birkinshaw explains you the changing world and the need of not just shift, but critical realignments/transformation with very apt case studies and videos. A mandatory one for those in HR & Leadership and biz leaders to build .

By Naveed U I

Dec 27, 2016

An excellent course with a lot of insights into the traditional as well as emergent models of management and how these two converge to a compromise. The instructor was excellent in communicating and explaining the ideas with lots of good examples.

By Atishay J

May 01, 2020

Its a good course specially for management graduates who are working as a manager, as they can learn from this course how alternative management practices can be implemented in the organization for better future of the company and its employees.

By Tiago S

Jun 10, 2020

I truly recommend this course to anyone in a management position. It helps you understand the challenges of leading a team, department or company in the current context we are living. 10/10 for this course and for Professor Julian Birkinshaw.

By Giri P N

Very insightful and educating. Good to know about how big organizations from ages sustained from various pandemics and wars and improved depending on the latest generation ideology. Like to take few more courses like this. Thank you Coursera.

By Hana P

Jul 21, 2019

My reason behind taking this course was simple. It's the course taught by LBS and this simply is the best course I ever took at Coursera. It gives you in-depth idea and knowledge of how managing the company in the real world and theory works.

By Ollie B

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent course. Materials are easy to follow and Julian paces a lot of information really well. A great foundation for those looking to understand why companies exist and, more importantly, the challenges that they will face in the future.

By Epeli D

I could not explained how grateful I am to get my certificate with the London University logo on it. This is indeed unbelievable . Thank you very coursera and Professor Julian Birkinshaw for the great delivering of this course. God bless.

By Jayachandran S

May 04, 2020

I'm extremely delighted to have enrolled in this course, which gave me lot of insight in the way we manage business also on the preparedness for the future. Course was exciting and I have recommend all business leaders to enroll. Thank you.

By Ebtihal M

May 04, 2020

THe course is very good. It gives you the ability to think strategically and analyze in a managerial way. it's differentiated between the meaning of Management and Leadership. I enjoyed it and I'm happy to have this certificate, thank you.

By Oluwapelumi O

Apr 26, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course. The course tutor is really sound man. I really had no idea of 90% of the principles and topics mentioned in this course but now, I can say I know a lot more and I know it'll be useful for me very soon.

By Simon ( M

May 29, 2019

The course is presented in a very clear and understandable manner. I liked the content and found the coursework interesting. The course has provided me with what I was looking for - how organisations may respond to events that shape them.

By W. S N I

Jul 19, 2020

Vividly elaborates the management models and insights with updated examples. Professor is best at building up discussions on relevant themes. Case study was also great and has many of what we learnt through the course. Highly recommended

By Dede J O

Jun 07, 2020

Thank you, Prof. Julian Birkinshaw. I've learned a lot about management. Basically, I'm a pharmacist. And, it is a first time for me to learn about business and management. So, I am very excited to have studied management in this course.

By Naseef B

May 15, 2020

This is a good course to understand the evolution of company management, approach and understanding towards work from the individuals of the millennial generation. To learn effectively what motivates the team to bring in greater results.

By harini n p

Oct 27, 2018

Doing this course gave me a great experience. I learnt something interesting and got the opportunity to view the regularly learnt topics in an unique way. Great video lectures. Looking forward towards earning my certificate. Thank you!

By SRIDHAR K

May 04, 2020

A very good course. Lots of new ideas and case studies. I really enjoyed doing it. I am sure, the concept, information and ideas I have learned are going to be very useful for me. The way the course was presented, really professional.

By Sheryl S

Jan 07, 2019

The course was the refresher that I needed to revisit the true meaning behind managing a company. Thank you for reinforcing my organic knowledge on people and process handling in line with the drivers of change in the business world.