Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK

May 29, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 14, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

176 - 200 of 845 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

By Oluwaseun P

Mar 29, 2019

This course is enlightening and well laid out. It is highly recommended for managers, entrepreneurs and those seeking to gain an in depth understanding of the future world of work.

By Monisha S

This course is best thing happened to me during the Covid-19 pandemic period. This kept me active and helped me to gain a knowledge which will be very useful for my future career.

By susan h

May 03, 2020

Julian Birkinshaw is a great teacher. He explains everything clearly, with examples and visual aides. The course was very informative and made complex ideas easy to understand.

By Dhruv V

Aug 16, 2020

Extraordinary course! Lectures are very interesting, thought-provoking and really knowledgeable. Extremely grateful to Professor Julian for that. Truly recommend it to everyone.

By Daniel G

Apr 21, 2020

Awesome course. Very well crafted and balance between theory and practice. The teacher explains in a very clear way every subject, so the new knowledge you get, really sinks in.

By Johannes G A B

Apr 01, 2020

It's a great course, the instructor is good and if you have no prior knowledge on more recently rising management methods, this course will give you great, valuable information.

By Samia J

Apr 19, 2019

Excellent course for people who are in leadership position or taking care of Org Design initiatives to broaden though process and consider changing trends and latest dimensions.

By Thomas S

Oct 29, 2020

Course was well conceived and very interesting. It is a little dated (this comment made in Oct 2020), but still very worthwhile and not terribly time consuming. I recommend it.

By sushant r

Jun 07, 2020

It was an awesome course to learn the managerial skill needed to run a business or a company of the present as well as the future.Everything was so well sorted out and defined.

By Thanh T N

Thanks for the course. I really enjoy the course and it helps me to differentiate the traditional and alternative management models as well as how to become a better manager.

By Shashank N

May 12, 2020

This course has been very helpful for me in managing my company. I have practically applied some of the methods in my company and my bosses and the employees are very happy.

By Joseph G B

May 04, 2020

Gave a very good perspective of how management is now, and how it would evolve; It cast light on how expectation of employers and employees would evolve as world progresses

By Emily A

Apr 19, 2020

Relatable, applicable to real the world. The flow, explanations, extra reading material and examples make it easy to follow the concepts and understand the course material.

By Fidan H

Apr 15, 2020

This course helped me to enrich my view and knowledge about how to Manage the company and to be a good Manager. So, I apply those skills that I have gained on my practice.

By Yury S

Mar 03, 2016

I really fell in love with the theme. Mr Birkinshaw has an excellent talent - he can just grab you into a particular theme and make you really interested in it. Thank you!

By NIHARIKA A

May 05, 2020

being an undergrad student, I wanted to perceive whether the goals I have decided for my future career could I achieve or not seeing this course helped me clear my doubts

By Caroline K

Oct 08, 2020

Insightful with regards to different management models rolled out across different companies and the gaps that exist between traditional and futuristic management models

By George A

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent materials, pace, and instructor. Really well organized and well-run course. Quizzes were challenging, final was challenging, and discussion boards were active.

By Suresh N

Oct 14, 2020

Precise, interesting and eye-opening. I could especially identify the areas of management that didn't work in my own company and hopefully found new avenues to explore.

By Juan C D R

Feb 25, 2020

A very interesting and practical course on how to become a good manager in the company of today and the future. I highly recommend the course and Professor Birkinshaw.

By Frederico F

Great opportunity to learn what companies expect from us works and what we should expect from our own company if we were to start one. An amazing process of learning!

By Mahesh K

Apr 29, 2020

Great experience. I would like to thanks my college institution (National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal) for providing a great platform under Coursera

By samuel s

Oct 24, 2020

The Managing the Company of the Future course by Julian Brikinshaw was Brilliant. Learnt new insights which would be helpful to implement in our consulting journey.

By André V

Nov 04, 2019

Extremely relevant to any field of business. Explanation on point! Examples given also quite useful and helpful to understand how the theory applies into "real life"

By Rajpal K

Jul 20, 2020

This online course provide me great knowledge about decision making process and managing all the situation on workplace and do the work effectively and efficiently.