Back to Managing the Company of the Future

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Company of the Future by University of London

The aim of the course is to provide you with a comprehensive framework for understanding both the traditional principles of management inside companies today as well as the alternative principles that are becoming increasingly important. It provides both theoretical and practical perspectives on the nature of management in today’s organisations....

KK
May 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Lots of information. The professor knows what he is talking about and he is very interesting to listen. Most of all, I enjoyed the case studies in the end of every module.

Aug 13, 2020

It was a great course which help you to gain knowledge about how to run the company in a good manner and the readings are in a good quality as well as sir. julian birkinshaw was explaining so clearly

901 - 924 of 924 Reviews for Managing the Company of the Future

Oct 9, 2016

G

By Evgeny G

Mar 9, 2019

The course is not bad. It helped to sort out the existed pieces of knowledge putting them to right places. However, as all other books and courses about Management, it does not really give you any practical skills which would help you to manage a team of subordinates. What is more, it sometimes seemed boring to me, so I used to found myself distracted, so I had to re-start the videos again and again... It was my first course at Coursera which I hardly completed, as I thought of giving up several times.

By Supat

Nov 2, 2020

It is good course to see and understand the concept of traditional organization and new way of company and how to manage it.

only the thing is the course probably lunched in many years ago and the world have changed dramatically specially in COVID19 , it force all company to embrace the change in which it can be described and give us more explanation with up to date information

By Nishan k B

Sep 2, 2019

The content should very vast . After complete the course we have wait for week or more . I feel the content relevant to Sales people.

By Lucia N

Jul 21, 2020

A great experience in understanding the different views of management, Very profound arguments made during the course of the module.

By Haymans Y Y F

Aug 16, 2020

Basic concepts are well explained but examples and case studies are old

By Sabari N

Aug 6, 2020

Excellent Course!

By Yaasi K

Sep 8, 2020

Good.

By Vishal S

Jun 11, 2020

Language was not at clear of Prof, an its too expensive to buy this

this course should be 50% less that was its been asked for

you cant have same cost for all course

think and revise

By Rolf G

Oct 21, 2017

Th Rating of the perr viewed assingment is not good if you use your own words the result id not good if you made a copy you can pass

By A S S M

Jun 26, 2020

Because I answered 9 questions out of 10 correctly in week 5 quiz and it is showing only 7 are completed .

By Anton S

Jul 15, 2020

no use to me

By Sailas M

Apr 23, 2020

You told me that the certificate is free of cost and why are you now asking for money. Its not justifiable. Its kind of garbage. I spend too much time on this course and this activity was very heartbreaking.

By Richard E H

Jan 15, 2021

You pay your fee, go through the course to be surprised at the end that you have to pay an additional cost to have them release your certificate

By Rajni T

May 2, 2020

Lack of diversity of assignments, too many lectures. Would be great if instructor could make it more engaging

By ALOK P

Aug 2, 2020

It's a good opportunity to students

By HEMALATHA B

Nov 7, 2020

I can't download my certificate

By mrunal p