Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

JA
Nov 28, 2020

splendid experience! the pacing was fantastic, the delivery flawless. if you're remotely interested in understanding the concept that is game theory, this is the course for you. i have no complaints.

AA
Jan 10, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

151 - 175 of 638 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By Sergio C

Aug 5, 2017

It was difficult to understand some thing but that was due to Im not familiar with the therms, but it was awsome! totally worth it!

By Rafael

Mar 11, 2020

A great course. Great teacher, pleasant and calm in the explanations, and good content, well explained and with an adequate level

By Yousra M

Apr 26, 2016

Great instructor! He simplifies everything without making it any less interesting. I loved the numerous examples too! so helpful!

By Olutayo D A

Nov 3, 2018

This course was an eye opener into the world of competition among firms and an understanding of what goes on in the marketplace.

By Bernard D V

Oct 9, 2017

A good introduction to competitive strategy through "games". Warning, it can be very theoritical sometimes, so prepare yourself.

By Enrique M H

May 22, 2016

Excellent course. Very good content and the instructor is excellent, explaining concepts and using very clear examples. Thanks!

By Andreas v S

Jun 26, 2017

Ein hervorragender Lehrer, der einen sehr lehrreichen Kurs erstellt hat.

An exceptional teacher and a very educational course.

By Gema I B D

Jun 30, 2016

This course really helped me how to act rationally, in a way that benefited for me (or us) without ignoring the competitors.

By Sabuj D

Jul 29, 2019

Awesome course. Learned a lot during the journey. Highly conceptual. Opens up many avenues of thoughtful strategic aspects.

By Nandita D

High recommended for game theory and strategy surrounding it. The teaching style made the experience interesting and easy.

By Ian C I

Nov 29, 2016

Amazing way to understand industry strategy, as a game. Thanks for the quality lectures and the professor's great method.

By Nigel B

Oct 30, 2015

Great course and well worth the time. I took this as a refresher and enjoyed it immensely. Great content, good lecturer.

By Bindu M H

Aug 20, 2020

awesome! I felt like this is what I exactly wanted to learn. thanks to the instructor for guiding me through the course

By JayaMadan

Jul 4, 2020

I personally thank the Tutor and the university for making out such a valuable course and course era for this platform.

By Pratik G

Apr 29, 2020

This course was really eye-opening for me and gave me a lot of perspective in the business world.

Thank You Professor!

By ARJIT D

Mar 23, 2017

This course is good... The material and teaching methodology is simple and taught in a way that its easy to understand.

By Jacques H

Jan 5, 2017

This is an exellent course with a lot of exercises. I ve learnt more during this than when I studied Strategy at school

By Abhay B

May 23, 2020

Super Course - in depth with interesting insights, clear ideas, prof is great with interesting narration and settings

By Gabriela A M

Aug 1, 2020

Me encanto, es un curso muy descriptivo, la presentación muy buena, así como el material muy bueno. Muy recomendable

By Nicolás S

Oct 30, 2020

I really enjoyed and learned from this course. Tobias provides great real life examples and the videos are engaging.

By Sangbom S

Feb 21, 2020

Thanks to this course, I think economically my society and the world. This strengthen my economic wisdom. Thank you.

By Hemanth K

Feb 9, 2016

This course is extremely well paced and Tobias is great at explaining the competitive landscapes.

Highly recommended.

By Raúl S A R

Dec 18, 2015

El curso me parece excelente, lo único que deben revisar es que algunos de los videos no vienen subtitulados

By Jeff G

Apr 26, 2017

Great course and quizzes. Learned a lot about competitive strategy and economics. Look forward to the next course.

By Jorge O

Mar 30, 2017

A lot of strategy concepts and basis, from Nash to Porter... Nice explanations, easy to follow and actually funny!