Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

7301 - 7325 of 7,698 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By SAI K R R

Mar 21, 2021

I learn a lot from this course it is really helpful to me to understands the what is Computer Networks and how it plays a key role in Networking.

By Stephen C J

Jan 7, 2020

I feel like the course didn't explain things well. I struggled to grasp networking, this course is a disappointment compared to the first course.

By Aleksandra K

Apr 19, 2020

Good structure, but a lot of information could be supported with visuals. It was sometimes difficult to follow just by listening and imagining.

By Gamage G

Oct 8, 2020

Class materials little bit hard to understand. However, I suggest to accessing outside sources will help to finish the course successfully.

By Paul C

Feb 5, 2018

Some of the instructions for the test were a bit confusing. The content for each section was very well put together and delivered clearly.

By Harshin N m

Sep 18, 2020

the content in the course is very intresting and usefull, but i feel evaluation should be bit more tougher so as to make a good learning.

By Duy N N

Apr 30, 2018

The suplemental readings missing for the quiz, The explaination of tutor is quite difficult to understand ( or I am not clever enough)

By Kristian K

Apr 12, 2021

To be honest, this was a really tough course but even though I have finished it, I am still going to dive deeper into all these things

By Connie R

Nov 21, 2021

Qwiklab week 6 was not very user friendly. I was not able to find the check my progress or find the scores at the top of the screen.

By Andrew F

Aug 15, 2020

Could use some mid video questions to keep you on your toes. It is quite a bit of information to hold until the end of the lessons.

By Greg F

Mar 20, 2019

the graded plugins are just about undoable with glitches or incorrect simulations or just no direction as to how to complete them.

By Efrain O J

May 26, 2018

I think some more practical exercises would be helpful, since this is a hard subject to grasp. Other than that it's pretty good.

By Alicia Z

Jan 29, 2021

it was very interesting. however some of the lessons could broken down more. also some the tests could have better instructions

By Shounak M

Oct 18, 2019

not all topics are discoverd in data link layer like how to find the checksum by 3 methods and also not solved any numericals.

By The M H

Jun 15, 2021

You break down all these different areas but you dont teach me how to fix problems really. & you mobile type system does work

By Lance T

Sep 16, 2021

The speaking was a bit too fast and the echo when slowing the video down to compensate is distracting but very informational

By Kelvin M M

Jun 7, 2021

It was an amazing course, though the site crashed for a while and I had to wait for over a week to be awarded my certificate

By Jeffrey H

Apr 4, 2018

Good, but would prefer if you stuck with the 7 layer OSI model for those who woould then want to learn the CompTIA Network +

By Mohammed S

Nov 25, 2020

This is not the best networking course, I hate to learn without labs (the OS power user course for example is great course)

By Bethany M

Feb 19, 2018

This was a challenging course. The video lectures lacked detail and passing the course required extensive outside learning.

By Jesus A G

Apr 11, 2021

There was a lot of information and I wish it was broken down somehow with diagrams or pictures just so it's more tangible.

By Kunal M K

May 15, 2020

Sir the course was really good but I think there is some scope of improvement. Like too much theory is being communicated.

By Anthony M B

Apr 20, 2018

I liked Victor, but having to get 100% on the tests was irritating as I would miss one question and would have to redo it.

By Sumaiah A

Apr 28, 2018

I loves the information but I have to say that there are many things that would be of help to ease the learning process.

By Robert J S

Apr 22, 2019

I felt like the teacher did not explain things thoroughly enough in the more complex sections of the networking lessons