Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

AY
Dec 30, 2020

The course had some ups and downs, but it was a good challenge and I did it! I learned so much and I never knew I could do this kind of course. I have gained so much knowledge now from when I started.

7301 - 7325 of 7,670 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Robert J S

Apr 22, 2019

I felt like the teacher did not explain things thoroughly enough in the more complex sections of the networking lessons

By Debra R

Feb 2, 2021

It was rather challenging but I made it to the end. There were times when I wanted to give up, but I kept pressing on.

By Leeyo K

Mar 31, 2020

This is the longest module so far for me... I've enjoyed the lessons but it seems like I didn't absorb it. It's on me.

By Luis R

Nov 14, 2020

El curso ha sido muy bueno pero creo que le falta dinamismo y si vuelve un poco aburrido pero en resto esta muy bien.

By Connor D H

Sep 3, 2020

Course was fine but the Quiz for Chapter 5 is broken and it was pure luck I passed. It needs to be greatly improved.

By Nehemiah F

Apr 29, 2020

Assessments contain a few questions that cover topics that were, somewhat, obscure, and not sufficiently emphasized.

By Mykel H

Oct 6, 2020

could put the subnetting etc into layman`s terms for others who are not working towards a degree within networking.

By Hillary A L

Apr 22, 2020

I do not feel that everything is explained well enough to be properly prepared for the quizzes or for comprehension

By Caleb P

Oct 20, 2020

Stupid subnet masking quiz prevented me from finishing. I hope an admin or something can just mark it as complete.

By Dragoș D

Jun 7, 2021

T​here are no mid video questions and the quizes ask a lot of questions that are pretty pointless for day to day.

By John M

Aug 4, 2021

I​t should be a little more detailed with more examples. This is coming from someone with zero experience in IT.

By Michail-Evangelos M

Apr 8, 2020

to such a great course it was really difficult for me to follow the speech of the instructor. great work though

By Wandy P

Mar 26, 2020

The course has a great content but it needs more graphics to help visualize the things that are being describe.

By Mansour A

Oct 21, 2020

A little bit dry material .. needs alot of concentration and a way to make the courses a bit more interactive.

By Parker P

Jun 1, 2020

Week 4 of this course was very difficult and provided a great challenge, but once past it was a great relief.

By Jaynie A M P

Sep 19, 2020

Some of the parts were not explained thoroughly. Have to google some of the topics to better understand it.

By Md. A

May 7, 2020

the graded assignment of week 6 is faulty. otherwise the course was super helpful in knowing about network.

By Tsui M

Apr 19, 2021

There is too much abstract idea without really good examples to understand. But in general it's alright.

By Michael F

Jun 9, 2020

It need more hands. I realize that will come later but a more graduated approach would feel better to me.

By Jason K C

Every single sentence matters, but this is more information than teaching. However, I enjoyed the course

By Lester G

Jul 7, 2021

the information is there.. the one presenting is not. it was so tough to follow with his "explanations"

By Chandler S

Oct 8, 2020

some of the videos seemed to rush past some points that were on the tests but overall it was well made.

By Ivan E E

To many errors in the modules and their operation when rating the% of grades. They have to fix it ASAP

By 57_Durgesh R

Oct 25, 2020

could have make it more easy to understand , but overall my experience was great , good work google!

By John M

Nov 5, 2019

this presenter went too fast. i found online videos on complex subject via youtube more approachable.