Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

BC

Jun 24, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

JP

Jan 26, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

301 - 325 of 3,532 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Martez K

Mar 06, 2020

Fantastic experience. I needed a quick intro to networking and after several unsuccessful attempts I found your course. I loved it! It concisely presented the relevant information in a very structure's manner.

By Hector J

Apr 26, 2019

Had a lot of content and although not difficult it was a lot to absorb for one course. Over all the course was great, but it would've be nice to see different instructors instead of the same person all the time.

By Carlos J F G

Oct 08, 2019

Very well structured course. All the topics have been arranged in a way that makes it easy to understand how the technologies work with one another.

The instructor also made it fun to stick around for the course.

By Luis S

Dec 22, 2018

This Course has a steep learning curve, be prepared to learn and expand on the 5 layers of network, protocols and Technologies used by computers to communicate. Definitely a refreshing experience, two thumbs up!

By Michelle M

Oct 20, 2018

I absolutely loved this course. It inspired me to want to dive deeper into networking. It has opened my eyes and mind to many opportunities I never thought possible without a traditional 4-year college degree.

By Randall R D

May 07, 2020

So much information is packed into this course it absolutely blows my mind. Seriously, I feel like I just got out of some semester-long Networking basics course. Also, I think my brain needs a brief rest now...

By Robert A L

Apr 12, 2019

This was an awesome intro to beginner course in networking that is way easier to digest than some of the vendor programs about networking. CISCO could take a page from you guys on how to present their material.

By Ginny S

Mar 06, 2019

I learned so much during this course that I thought I already knew!! Thanks to everyone that contributed in the teachings of this course!! You did a great job and I was able to understand and complete the task!

By Paul H J

Feb 19, 2018

Excellent content!

Everything is explained in easy to understand terms and uses real world examples!

Thank you to Coursera, Google and most of all the instructors that worked so hard to present this great course!

By Elishah Y

Jun 25, 2020

In my High School and College, I am can't understand computer networking and how it works but I complete the course and I understand deeply about computer networking and its Future.

Thanks, GOOGLE and COURSERA

By Darren S

Apr 14, 2018

Tons of information about the tools you've used before but never really realized just how interconnected everything is/was. I really appreciated the opportunity to learn more about the various bits and bytes!

By Sachin G M

Jun 08, 2020

I Enjoyed learning networking this course provides you all the fundamental knowledge about Networking and makes your fundamental strong. It's highly recommended this course if are new to networking world :)

By Cardon S

Apr 21, 2020

I learned so much in this unit Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking. I also enjoyed team members sharing their career paths, passion, and encouragement as well as examples of approaches to troubleshooting.

By Dwight C

Mar 02, 2019

This was a hard lesson for me because I am a hands on type learner, and trying to put all this together in my head was hard, but I was able to do it, and now I feel more confident in what am I shooting for.

By Levi l

Feb 24, 2018

Having no background in computers other than being a user this course is definitely a good starting point for helping me to understand the intricacies of what is going on inside of the machine and internet.

By Charmin C

Jul 12, 2018

This course was harder than I anticipated, but I was able to revisit and reread the material until I understood it. I didn't think I was going to finish it. I am super proud of all of the things I learned.

By Hunter B

Apr 22, 2018

I loved every minute of this course. Every thing I have learned has been so practical and useful. The instructor was great! I feel confident I could now explain the basics of computer networking to anyone.

By Kazi N I N

Jun 02, 2020

Networking is quite tough as it has so many names,short form of words,bits and many more.Though the instructor wanted to teach it easily and we did that..But i think I need to look up at this course again

By Jennifer, M

Dec 03, 2019

This course has been a really helpful to me since I am still exploring Information Technology. I like that y'all added personal experiences, as well you covered pretty much all the important information.

By Kevin S

Jan 19, 2019

Fantastic course, finally dove deep enough to explain concepts I've only superficially understood for years, despite the college classes and even more focused certifications in networking I already have.

By Diploma F

Jul 15, 2019

Material was very informative and very helpful in allowing me to apply some of the information I learned to everyday problems that could arise at work or anywhere you might be connected to a network at.

By Alex L

Apr 12, 2020

Will need to review again, but I absolutely loved how thorough the course is. I do wish there was a more interactive course to see the progress of learning within the big picture every step of the way.

By Rachel C

Aug 15, 2019

Incredibly valuable course and an IT professional to really understand how networks work. I've heard many of the terms before, but didn't quite understand how everything fit together until this course.

By NehaSingh R

May 13, 2020

It was a great experience. The trainer has explained the topic really well, and the professional that was sharing their experience was making it more interesting and motivating to learn more.

By Vikram b

Apr 19, 2020

the course was really helpful in understanding the basics of networking and the practical knowledge that was provided through the videos and the assignments is good. thank you for such a good course