Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

WW
Nov 8, 2020

Great overview of the technical aspects of networking that, once again, started from the very "I know nothing basics" and moved to more advanced topics at a rate that this beginner could keep up with.

7326 - 7350 of 7,664 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Searica H B

Nov 7, 2019

This was a very interesting course. I was able to learn a lot of new things, I had no clue about.

By Kenan H

Oct 14, 2019

I wish there were more little questions and quizes like in the first Module "Fundamentals of IT".

By Daniel J

Mar 18, 2018

The information was ok, but the compression quiz left out important facets needed to complete it.

By Skylar G

Mar 1, 2021

Some of the information wasn't clear and I had to google it to understand what they were saying,

By David A

Aug 6, 2020

Very heavy material and I think it should be further broken down I guess, but a very good course

By Lucas M

Sep 24, 2020

The theory is fine, but could use more practical, real life scenario troubleshooting exercises.

By melissa h

Sep 5, 2020

This course could use a little more video that shows how things are performed not just talking.

By Matthias K

Aug 18, 2020

I have problems with my week 1 assignment saying that the timing is expired. How to get it back

By Andrew D

May 1, 2018

Needed to add more supplemental material to help one understand the key concepts of the course.

By Syed B K

Jun 28, 2021

course would have been more better if actuall implementations were followed with each concepts

By MD A I

Oct 22, 2020

The course can be more interactive and fun. Google should improve their learning courses more.

By Michael O

Mar 14, 2019

Decent course, lots and lots of information throw at you when talking about the 5 layer model

By Jordin M

Feb 27, 2019

Good overview but not enough foundational knowledge to provide a basis for true understanding

By Oluwakemi O

Mar 25, 2021

Quite Technical for people with Non-CS background. With persistence and grit, You will excel

By Anthony R

Aug 26, 2020

Tons of information to process, but glad things were smooth. I love the virtual instructors!

By Caleb

Jan 8, 2021

very dense with some confusing concept and content errors which spurred further confusion.

By Embodied E

Jan 17, 2021

Long and technical. Dense and boring. Unnecessary information for real-world application.

By Maccius M

Apr 20, 2020

Some concepts need better explanations and I'd like more review, especially on the terms.

By Temitayo H

Sep 17, 2021

I would love for the networking aspect to be more hands on rather than just read through

By Alan T

Sep 5, 2018

Many things were over-explained and over complicated in this course than they had to be.

By Prateek

Jun 13, 2020

Text book knowledge, need more in-depth knowledge in terms of layer working principle..

By Daniel H

Nov 22, 2021

it was really confusing at times and the acronyms really threw me off the main subject

By Dawit D

Apr 19, 2019

nice lecture, but there are some technical submission issues with most of final quiz.

By Ed C

May 3, 2018

its to easy to find the answers to the test and not really understanding the subject.

By Madi T

Jul 23, 2021

I with they had made updates to the videos and more helpful diagrams would be added.