Back to Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control by Columbia University

This course introduces the types of cost estimation from the conceptual design phase through the more detailed design phase of a construction project. In addition, the course highlights the importance of controlling costs and how to monitor project cash flow. Students will work on a break-even analysis of construction tasks in a project....

EJ
Mar 19, 2020

Excellent course but need to improve the videos about building an estimate or make available downloadable content because it is difficult to watch the things that are explained on those videos.

AS
Dec 15, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed the detailed explanations provided by Professor Odeh and the professionals from Turner & Townsend. My most favourite part was the lectures of Sam Spata and Ben Miller.

51 - 75 of 271 Reviews for Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control

By Eric Y

Apr 13, 2020

This specialisation helped me gain more knowledge across construction cost estimating and gave me a good understanding what a QS does.

By Mario C N

Feb 2, 2020

Great content!!! It's really worth it. Really relevant knowledge brought by reference teachers in the construction industry.

By Tolulope D A

Oct 20, 2019

I know possess greater insight as regards cost estimating and control right from the comfort of my room.

Thanks Prof Odeh.

By CANER I

Jan 17, 2021

Very well tailored for the construction specific cost estimating and cost control course with the experts from industry.

By Anna S

Nov 23, 2019

Very good course for repeade basic knowledge in contruction cost estimate and to know new tools in cost contollling.

By mark a s

Nov 13, 2017

I really like the learning experience. More of the section are easy to understand as well as the method of teaching

By Derry F P

May 17, 2018

Amazing Course for you who wants to be a master in Project or Construction Management! Thanks for the Nice Share

By David T M

Jun 10, 2020

The content was exactly what I was looking for. The lecturers were simple, well delivered, and comprehensive.

By azer a

Aug 29, 2017

This course is best for whom wants to be professional in construction estimating and budgeting

thanks for all

By David A

Awesome and educative, simplifies topics that looks ambiguous.

I encourage everyone to give it a trial.

Cheers

By AUGUSTINE E

Aug 7, 2020

The course is very educative while stressing on the ways to control and estimate cost.

I enjoyed the course.

By Mason F

Apr 28, 2020

This was a very informative course. I actually learned quite a bit and it was at my speed. Thanks Coursera!

By Lim L K

Apr 15, 2020

It's very helpful and all the lecturers or guests were passionately share their knowledges and experiences.

By Andrew R

Aug 28, 2020

Awesome thank you so much. I learned so much. I definitly look forward to applying all that i've learned.

By Muftashin M B

Apr 17, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me. Hope that i could use this lessons in my future working field.

By Davi T G F

Apr 23, 2017

Excelente curso! Superou minhas expectativas, pude aprender muito sobre estimativas e controle de custos.

By Audhesh K T

Sep 12, 2018

Very nice and very much informative, give insight to practical as well theoretical aspect of profession

By Edgaras V

Jun 11, 2017

I personally enjoyed the course and found it helpful as it gives you some insights of the industry.

By Muhammad H

Oct 17, 2019

This course helps me a lot to clear the concepts of Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control.

By Amal r

Jan 27, 2020

It was great experience with Cost estimation ideas,will really helpful in my career of estimation

By Omkar B

Feb 7, 2020

Course is very helpful and a must to take. It will give us great knowledge in very simple words.

By Thomas M

Jul 18, 2017

Great introduction to the means and methods of cost estimators! -- Highly recommend this course.

By Ralph S

Jan 3, 2018

Excellent course ! The Mathematics of Money, financial spreadsheets and plans are very useful!

By MONIK V G

Aug 27, 2020

It's a wonderful experience with this course

Thanks for entire professor team of this course

By Heike S

Aug 23, 2018

A very demanding course with very good instructors, who taught me a lot of new knowledge.