Back to Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control by Columbia University

This course introduces the types of cost estimation from the conceptual design phase through the more detailed design phase of a construction project. In addition, the course highlights the importance of controlling costs and how to monitor project cash flow. Students will work on a break-even analysis of construction tasks in a project....

AS

Dec 16, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed the detailed explanations provided by Professor Odeh and the professionals from Turner & Townsend. My most favourite part was the lectures of Sam Spata and Ben Miller.

VG

Feb 01, 2019

Very interesting course with substantial and important information and knowledge to get you familiar with cost estimating and cost control. Very practical and close to reality examples.

51 - 75 of 148 Reviews for Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control

By Charles K G

Mar 23, 2017

Brilliant course.. I learnt so much..

By Joven C

May 24, 2017

Great!

By Edgaras V

Jun 11, 2017

I personally enjoyed the course and found it helpful as it gives you some insights of the industry.

By Mohammad M A

Sep 18, 2017

great

By Suyog P

Jun 18, 2018

One of the important course in specializations. Many useful tools can be found in this course which are used in construction industry and project management.

By Tin K O

Dec 13, 2016

Very Good; very Deep;

By Stuart S

Nov 13, 2017

Awesome course with great content!

By Shawky G

May 26, 2017

I liked the material I learned in these classes. Although I have been life time (35+ years) in the field of construction -Started as a designer architect and then switched to a field engineer and a construction manage-I found so many topics in these courses new to me specially in the Construction Finance class. I do appreciate the chance which introduced me to Coursera - University of Columbia classes.

By Sara H

May 13, 2018

Great course! Exceeded my expectations

By AHMED E E A

Nov 12, 2017

thanks for you

By greg a

Aug 04, 2017

Great introduction to estimating and Lean

By Dhanuke

Sep 09, 2017

This is well designed course. I have learned a lot from this.

By JIAYI D

Aug 27, 2017

A great course

By Remmo S A

Oct 19, 2017

I think this is the best course for understanding cost estimate & cost control.

By Clément C

Feb 06, 2017

Excellent, I recommend it

By Shiva M

Aug 28, 2017

Really, feeling lucky to do this course.

By AHMED I M N

Feb 24, 2017

thanks alot

By Richard S

Jun 19, 2017

A

By Abhilash S

Jun 05, 2018

awesome learning easy and comfortable

By mark a s

Nov 14, 2017

I really like the learning experience. More of the section are easy to understand as well as the method of teaching

By KARADU S R

Jun 03, 2017

Good Course

By Vishnu R

Oct 21, 2017

A well crafted course .

By Doug V

Jul 07, 2018

Amazing course! Great application to the real world of cost estimating!