Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

DG
Feb 19, 2021

This was a great experience. It gave the confidence to tackle such issues as Duration of Activity Schedules and many more. Learned a lot and course content will forever be my guide on future projects.

DC
Jul 20, 2020

I thought it was a great intro coming from my Architecture background and looking forward to the other classes. I did think the information was occasionally repetitive but overall it had a great flow.

226 - 250 of 1,038 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Akarshit R

Dec 5, 2020

That was a great experience studying by high qualified staff. learned a lot and will keep learning from your sources.hope that the excellence remain the same

By Sezer U

Nov 19, 2020

I learned very well about construction project management. this course has been very beneficial for me. I had the opportunity to meet very valuable trainers.

By Joseph E

Aug 5, 2020

Having passed 70+ courses on Coursera, this is by far the most complete course I have ever taken. Thank you so much for this fantastic bundle of information.

By Rajenthirakumar S

Mar 23, 2020

This is an amazing course taught by interesting and knowledgeable lecturers. It increased my urge to follow the other courses in this specialization as well.

By Ammar Y

Mar 15, 2018

Excellent Course. Thanks a lot Professor Odeh for giving the opportunity to people to have such a great education. Looking forward for more courses form you.

By Mohamed O I

Sep 10, 2018

I really learned construction project management knowledge and skills. I gained new skills of to manage my future projects and I hope my career will develop

By Václav C

Jan 4, 2021

Awesome course for beginners or less experienced guys in construction as I am. Simple explanation and everybody should find what is looking for. Thank you

By Geder M

Sep 14, 2019

Excellent Course with real life example. I will highly recommended it to anyone interested to learn about Construction Management. No Experience required!

By Abdul Q S

Dec 9, 2017

A very must course for the project managers and particularly for the construction field. Explained professional methods with easy to understand language.

By Gulherme B V

May 22, 2021

It contributed a lot to my professional training, adding a management perspective and the different points that contribute to the success of a project.

By SheWolf D

Apr 22, 2021

This is a great course that offers insight into Construction Project Management and has really shared a great deal of in depth light into the industry.

By Williams H

Jul 12, 2020

De los mejores cursos que he llevado por no decir el mejor. He quedado impresionado con el nivel y didáctica de los docentes. Altamente recomendable.

By P

Aug 24, 2018

The structure of this course is quite clear,but if it could provide a reading list, it might help me understand part of specialized knowledge deeply.

By Ahmed K

Apr 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for the effort exerted in the course from all the instructors. It was a great course with lots of information and different insights.

By Tifishet T

It was very educational, although I have been in the industry for a while, this course has opened my eyes to different aspect of running a projec

By Pravin A S

Jul 1, 2018

The course was well presented by the Tutor. It was intensive but clear and relevant.The examples were also appropriate at the introductory level.

By meet b

May 8, 2021

As per my personal experience with the course, i have learned lot of valuable skills such as project management, scheduling and leadership skill

By Saurabh K

Nov 4, 2019

It is quite helpful course for the new Construction managers. It gives you an idea of what all needs to be taken care during the course of time.

By ATİLLA A

Mar 21, 2021

It was an amazing Course. I never bored during The course. And learn alot of useful knowledge about my carieer. Highly reccomend to everyone...

By Alek R M D

Oct 16, 2020

it's one of the best course I have ever learn, thank to all the professors who have given their time to give us full materials for this course

By Christian A M

Sep 19, 2020

This was perhaps the most comprehensive course to construction management I've seen in a platform like this. The exercises also helped a lot.

By Cesar R

Jun 12, 2017

A very good course to refresh concepts and learn new theme. A great opportunity to practice english in a construction management environment.

By Andrey P

Oct 31, 2016

As an engineer in a construction firm I should admit that this course is very useful for those, who start their careers in this profession.

By Simranpreet S

Aug 2, 2017

I had a great experience learning from such intelligent professors. I would recommend this course for every Civil Engineer pursuing Btech.

By Shivendra S

May 23, 2020

Excellent course. It covers everything in a very clear and easy way. It will definitely be helping in enhancing my skills. Thank you all.