Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

DC

Jul 21, 2020

I thought it was a great intro coming from my Architecture background and looking forward to the other classes. I did think the information was occasionally repetitive but overall it had a great flow.

SC

Apr 20, 2020

Excellent course for Construction Managers in Training. Gives you integral highlights on every area. Also update the technological tool to increase efficiency on the activities involved in projects.

226 - 250 of 785 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Johanna M C F

Jul 02, 2020

Es un curso completo que me ayudó a ampliar mis conocimiento relacionados al campo de la construcción. Lo recomiendo

By Noman L

Oct 31, 2019

Its a best course which i learned. I,m very thankfull tofor this informative course and its helpfull for my career.

By Maria C R

Jul 31, 2019

Great course topics and material, dynamic and interesting to follow. Can´t wait to apply everything I have learned.

By Ellen G

Jul 15, 2020

The modules are very informative. As a newbie in Construction Industry, I learned a lot thru this online training.

By Adrian N

Jul 02, 2020

It was a excellent course. Have a great professional and i am glad to be part of this. I recomend it all the time

By Ravikumar S

Jun 30, 2020

Excellent course ... I have learned most important and construction effective material for become a good leader/C

By Venkatesh B

Apr 17, 2020

Learnt more than I expected. Really Good course.

THANKS TO COURSERA AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY FOR THIS OPPURTUNITY

By Jeffrey A S R

Feb 10, 2019

Very interesting about the information you can find and discover into this course.

I am satisfy with the teaching.

May 01, 2020

easy point to point explanation just loved some one had thoughts for the civil engineering on part time learning

By Derry F P

May 17, 2018

Amazing Course for you who wants to be a master in Project or Construction Management! Thanks for the Nice Share

By Sachin t

Nov 09, 2019

very useful data used in the whole course.Learned a lot which would help me to implement in my day to day life.

By Ashraf M

Jun 11, 2017

I recommend the course for all construction professionals and students who pursue construction related studies.

By Angel F

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent course to boost your knowledge in the Construction Management field as well as Construction Industry

By Sohaib A

Dec 16, 2018

This was a wonderful experience for me. I must say course was nicely structured with focused on latest trends.

By Ikechukwu O

This course exposed me to many project management skills and i recommend it to all construction professionals

By Michael A W

Apr 23, 2020

Very useful and easy to understand. The lecturer did a good job conveying the theory. Keep up the good work!

By Rajat M

Dec 01, 2019

This course helped me to enhance both my technical skills as well as managerial skills of Construction work.

By Desi-Ann G

Jan 16, 2019

Very comprehensive course! It was more advanced than I thought. I was expecting a very beginner type course.

By Shree A

Jan 08, 2019

Amazing course. Learning from professionals of such highly reputed firm was truly an eye opening experience.

By James Z D

Jan 01, 2018

Extremely Informative & full of technical data & great professional advice. Future forward thinking/planned.

By WILLIAM R G

Apr 24, 2020

I enjoyed every minute of the modules. I have been in the industry for 20+ years its fun to keep learning.

By Mary D

Feb 26, 2017

This is a very educative and interesting session. My knowledge about construction management has improved.

By Oyewole O

Jul 16, 2020

A well packaged course for learning of the adaptation of project management to the construction industry.

By Rachel S

Informative even for an Architect / Contract Administrator, good to learn the other side of construction.

By Joseph S

May 13, 2020

Very Nice overview of Construction Management. The instructors were easily understood and knowledgable.