Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

AM

Jan 15, 2018

I had a great time learning about Construction and Project Management, all the modules were awesome. My personal favorite: Tech Trends. I hope you learn as much as I did, totally recommend this.

26 - 50 of 460 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By IPS S

Oct 31, 2016

Gives you a good overview of Construction Management. Good selection of instructors and they know what they are talking about. Organizes course material in a very defined and systematic way.

By Nick C

May 14, 2019

Was a great course for an introduction into construction management, and a great way for someone looking to transfer into a new career to learn the skills necessary

By A S K

May 30, 2019

we want the course based on india not the united states because we are from india.the courses should be country specific.

By Tracey S

Jan 05, 2017

This course offers valuable information on the different aspects of Construction Project Managment. The only critic I have is that the instructions/grading rubric for the assignments are terribly vague. The assignment starts with a simple example in the videos which the student can reasonably replicate and create their own version. The problem starts when you begin the peer-assignment grading and realize the grading points are painfully specific. Now you have to go back and re-do your homework assignment after you learned what was really expected from the student. This wouldn't be an issue except that your second draft may not get graded if all of the students are done grading. Plus it's annoying to have to re-do work that you could have done right the first time but the guidelines were unclear.

By Jorge H D S

Jan 26, 2019

Very good courses

By zewdie f

Jan 28, 2019

Very informative and well done.

By Mohammed Z

Jan 31, 2019

it is very detailed and covers a lot of useful subjects. I liked this course very much.

By Mujtaba A

Feb 04, 2019

I have learnt Project Management in My University Education. But After attending this course, I feel a big change in myself. Course content is Excellent and Teaching method is best. I recommend this course to all Project Management Learners. I also want to Thank this Platform Coursera for their effort .

By Timothy D M

Feb 04, 2019

Useful knowledge

By Mauricio R C

Nov 07, 2018

Really easy to learn, good job for the instructors

By Atta u h

Nov 24, 2018

it really helps me for improve my skills and knowledge

By workneh e

Nov 27, 2018

i like it

By Wajid A P

Nov 12, 2018

First of all, i want to thanks Columbia University and coursera who provide this opportunity.

it is helpful in the field of construction management. How to manage project. Furthermore, The new technique building information modelling (BIM) is very useful regarding the modeling.

By Desi-Ann G

Jan 16, 2019

Very comprehensive course! It was more advanced than I thought. I was expecting a very beginner type course.

By Sinan J H

Jan 20, 2019

It was one of the best courses I have ever attended although I thing some videos were a bit lengthy.

By Julio S

Jan 19, 2019

Excellent fundamentals that can put to use immediately. I'm very satisfy with the course.

By Shree A

Jan 08, 2019

Amazing course. Learning from professionals of such highly reputed firm was truly an eye opening experience.

By Deepak N

Jan 21, 2019

awesome

By Ritik B

Feb 09, 2019

Great experience!!! This course gives very valuable knowledge!!

Thankyou so much!

By Jeffrey A S R

Feb 10, 2019

Very interesting about the information you can find and discover into this course.

I am satisfy with the teaching.