Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

AM

Jan 15, 2018

I had a great time learning about Construction and Project Management, all the modules were awesome. My personal favorite: Tech Trends. I hope you learn as much as I did, totally recommend this.

51 - 75 of 443 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Oleh O

Feb 27, 2019

Great course. Lectures are clear and informative. Assignments and tests are interesting to perform. In my opinion, the course is very helpful in creating a holistic view of Construction Project Management.

By Chijioke O

Mar 01, 2019

Very rigorous process yet very fulfilling and the in-structures are very exposed and experienced in their career and are passionate about what they know and do best which they were able to deliver on point.

By Murad H

Mar 24, 2019

Informative and easy no understand.

By Rab N K

Mar 03, 2019

This is the most important course for those civil engineer who work as a site engineer in the construction field because it explains all about the construction process. Thanks for providing me this great opportunity to done this course.

By Erjon P

Mar 02, 2019

Very helpful!

By Angel F

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent course to boost your knowledge in the Construction Management field as well as Construction Industry

By Salloum A

Mar 19, 2019

I have inserted to much , I have learned , I am So happy because you as mother open her hands to her son , thank you very much

By zewdie f

Jan 28, 2019

Very informative and well done.

By Jeffrey A S R

Feb 10, 2019

Very interesting about the information you can find and discover into this course.

I am satisfy with the teaching.

By Ritik B

Feb 09, 2019

Great experience!!! This course gives very valuable knowledge!!

Thankyou so much!

By Mohammed Z

Jan 31, 2019

it is very detailed and covers a lot of useful subjects. I liked this course very much.

By Ramesh K

Feb 11, 2019

Very good lectures

By Ashraf a a B

Apr 05, 2019

Good course , appreciate for all

By Muhammad A

Apr 06, 2019

This course was excellent for me regarding Construction Project Management. In this course i have learnt about planning, scheduling, work breakdown structure, risk analysis and safety measures for project. After that through this course I knew about BIM-Software and its functions.

At the end Thanks to my Instructor Ibrahim Odeh and all of the supporting members.

By Juan M

Apr 10, 2019

Amazing Course

By Jose F P A

Apr 15, 2019

Muy buen curso, recomendado para tener un base solidad en la gestión de la construcción.

Lima-Perú

By Gerardo B T

Mar 15, 2019

excelent course

By Anil R K

Mar 17, 2019

Good course lot of learning in properly prepared lectures with good visual description

By Alonso d O M

Mar 18, 2019

It's a very comprehensive course, even for people from other fields. If you want an overview from the Construction Industry, this course is highly recommended to you.

By workneh e

Nov 23, 2018

It's good course.

By Shree A

Jan 08, 2019

Amazing course. Learning from professionals of such highly reputed firm was truly an eye opening experience.

By Mujtaba A

Feb 04, 2019

I have learnt Project Management in My University Education. But After attending this course, I feel a big change in myself. Course content is Excellent and Teaching method is best. I recommend this course to all Project Management Learners. I also want to Thank this Platform Coursera for their effort .

By Sinan J H

Jan 20, 2019

It was one of the best courses I have ever attended although I thing some videos were a bit lengthy.