Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

AM

Jan 15, 2018

I had a great time learning about Construction and Project Management, all the modules were awesome. My personal favorite: Tech Trends. I hope you learn as much as I did, totally recommend this.

76 - 100 of 442 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Julio S

Jan 19, 2019

Excellent fundamentals that can put to use immediately. I'm very satisfy with the course.

By Deepak N

Jan 21, 2019

awesome

By Timothy D M

Feb 04, 2019

Useful knowledge

By Robert J A

Feb 13, 2019

Excellent course. Very detailed and insightful.

By Sohaib K

Jul 16, 2018

Fantastic course for beginners and experienced professional in construction field. This course is not only oriented for Civil Engineers. Mechanical and electrical engineers may also learn a lot in this course.Glad to be a part of it.

By Maureen A R

Jul 09, 2018

Excellent! Guest speakers were clear and passionate about their fields. Professor Odeh was easy to follow. I think the instructions for the WBS and Job Logic Diagram could have been better.

By Fredrick K M

Sep 08, 2018

Very informative

By Nassima C

Sep 22, 2018

I highly recommend this course for everyone involved in construction field.

It offers a holistic overview of construction management and provides valuable details. Nothing theoritical, every piece information is practical and will help you with all types of projects.

Every video is worth watching.

I only wish "Lean project" videos could be longer.

By Mohamed O I

Sep 10, 2018

I really learned construction project management knowledge and skills. I gained new skills of to manage my future projects and I hope my career will develop

By Rafael A B

Sep 23, 2018

course is very thorough, learn all levels of project management

By Rajendra V I

Sep 23, 2018

Very good seen online video course great information thanks thanks thanks

By Valeria G d S

Sep 24, 2018

great course

By Bishoy G G A

Sep 27, 2018

It was a very useful course. I gained many important information that will help me a lot.

Thanks to Coursera and to my Instructors.

By Zülgayir Y

Sep 15, 2018

Thanks to the dedicated and knowledgeable teachers, we received valuable information. Every detail is reflected in the lessons and is noticed. Labor knowledge and everything you send us

Thank you for your continued success.

Best regards

Zülgayir YILMAZ

By Alejandro D l T C

Aug 13, 2018

Great course, I was hoping to learn about the basics of this and that was exactly what this course is. Great for introductory levels.

By MUKUL K

Sep 02, 2018

Great learning module

By Michael R

Sep 03, 2018

This first week gave a very clear representation of the differences between Program, Project and Construction management.

By Mendil L

Oct 06, 2018

Very good course , with talented instructors thank you .

By Abdul F

Oct 17, 2018

very helpful

By Ali L J

Oct 19, 2018

Thank you very much for your effort , such a great course

By Richard A E

Oct 09, 2018

Well Instructed with a lot of detail's and examples. Everything in this course has real world relevance and I plan on utilizing the skill I've learned immediately. Thank's Columbia University! New York City is #1

By Tunji M

Oct 08, 2018

just nice a course

By Dominika K

Oct 20, 2018

The course was very informative and covered many topics. Thank you so much! I enjoyed the course.

By Muhammad E u h

Oct 19, 2018

Really great effort by coursera team Its really informative course

By Jacob P

Oct 21, 2018

Amazing seminar, very helpfull with many important people that speak.