Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

AM

Jan 15, 2018

I had a great time learning about Construction and Project Management, all the modules were awesome. My personal favorite: Tech Trends. I hope you learn as much as I did, totally recommend this.

126 - 150 of 443 Reviews for Construction Project Management

Feb 15, 2017

Great course!

By Bismarck C F F

Nov 13, 2017

Great professional experience is shared in this course.

By Daniel A

Nov 14, 2016

As I'm not a Construction Manager or Project Manager, I'm an owner for my first housing project. I've found the course to be just what I needed covering the basics ang slowly getting more in depth.

By Abdul Q S

Dec 09, 2017

A very must course for the project managers and particularly for the construction field. Explained professional methods with easy to understand language.

By Elis L M M

Apr 11, 2017

Very interesting course. I would reccomend it to everyone. The only thing that was not so useful for me were modules which are very specific such as Bonds. However, these might be useful in the future, for we dont only work where we live.

Great course!

Oct 14, 2017

very good

By Imran H

Jan 31, 2017

this is very good for those people who are under construction manangement.

please follow this course.

By mark a s

Aug 02, 2017

I really enjoy it and full of knowledge. Thanks Coursera.

By Cesar R

Jun 12, 2017

A very good course to refresh concepts and learn new theme. A great opportunity to practice english in a construction management environment.

By John R

Jun 26, 2017

Very worthwhile for someone like me who has little to no experience in the industry.

By Andrés F A L

Jul 24, 2017

Excellent course, i have leaned a lot of thing related to construction project management

By Suyog P

May 06, 2018

This course is definitely a wonderful resource for learning, reviewing, and discussing academia. It comes bundled with multiple different resources and a Forum where classmates can ask one another for clarification of points discussed in the video and create study groups to review and learn.

By Dmitry F

Apr 17, 2017

Great course. thanks a lot!

By Guillermo R C

Apr 11, 2017

a very good foundation to introcude us in the construction´s world

By Michael C

Aug 16, 2017

Really enjoyed the lectures by different leaders in the industry.

By Andrey P

Oct 31, 2016

As an engineer in a construction firm I should admit that this course is very useful for those, who start their careers in this profession.

By Humberto M

Jan 01, 2017

This course is amazing! The technical material is awesome! 100% Recommeded

By RAJ V S

Jul 30, 2017

Very good content in overall. It has been very much helpful for me learn various construction management knowledge domains.

By Hugo A P

Jun 09, 2017

Muy buen curso, lo recomiendo da un vistazo bastante completo de todos los temas que intervienen en la gestión de proyectos y sobre todo deja con la curiosidad de investigar de mayor forma ciertos temas específicos

By Keri M

Dec 09, 2017

An in depth introduction to project management as it relates to construction. Some previous knowledge of project management theory was helpful, but not required.

By Lorena P