Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

JJ

Dec 10, 2016

Great course and right examples and very detail explanation of fundamentals, in my opinion being clear in fundamental of subject would be easier to get mastered. This course provided that to me.

151 - 175 of 438 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Mohiminul I F

Sep 21, 2017

In one word "Excellent"

By Alejandro M

Feb 22, 2018

Great introduction course for this specialization, safety and introduction of new technologies changing project management were some of the best parts in this course.

By Jeffrey B P

Jun 12, 2017

Great course to learn processes and the management tools and controls used in the construction field. Course features guest instructors from top development and engineering firms. I highly recommend it to all my friends that work in the built environment. Thank you kindly to Odeh for his hard work in coordinating the course.

By Luis A L V

Jun 16, 2017

Genial!

By Clément C

Feb 06, 2017

Excellent, I recommend it

By Magdalena K

Jun 03, 2017

Great course! I was able to combine my practical knowledge with theory. I find the lectures really interesting and well prepared.

By Janke H

Aug 14, 2017

This course gave me a good understanding on how construction management works

By Mohammad A S

Jul 12, 2017

very informative for starters.

By Farhan J

Aug 08, 2017

Exceptional Teaching by experts that improved my technical skills and concepts

By Whitney K

Dec 23, 2016

Formidable course!

By Nikhilkumar R

Jun 29, 2017

Its a wonderful learning experience with coursera.

By Ana M

Feb 03, 2018

I've really enjoyed this course. Very intructive and absolutely recommendable!

By Mari Z

Apr 24, 2017

very good course!

By Sukhachev D A

Mar 16, 2018

Very useful course

By Marcela S F P

Jan 27, 2017

Thank you so much for the opportunity of learning and improving myself. It has meant a lot personally.

Last year I was layoff shortly after giving birth my son in USA, had to repatriate to my home country, and have been unemployed ever since. Became a stay-home mom for the first time in my life, after 13 years of sucesfull career. I needed SO MUCH some brain work, adults time, international environment and also desesperately to fill in the gap in my career.

Thank you. I apologize for making it personal, but I thought you would like to know how teaching can postively affect someone else.

I don't know if will land a job and advance in my career, or if I will have to almost start over again. Regardless, I am greatfull to you all for bringing some professional meaning to my life during this really hard time.

Thank you so much.

By Mimoha N

Sep 02, 2017

With the course I was able to know about the new as well as different process to manage a construction process efficiently.

By sergio p s

Jul 08, 2017

Excellent topics and teachers!

By Shreehari B

May 30, 2018

A must do course

By Turlea O

Sep 29, 2016

GREAT!

By William M K

Aug 29, 2017

The course was excellent and insightful. It clearly explains crucial concepts and introduces excellent modern methods in current use and the future of project management.

By Hagar

Jan 12, 2017

Such a gr8 course!

I am still in the middle of the first week but i can see -as i have completed more than 3 courses in Project management here in COURSERA - that its content is very rich and maybe more better than any course over here. still i see that it is better to know the principles in other courses like those offered by UCI to digest the material.

May thanks to Mr. Ibrahim for bringing us such experience.

Happy Learning!

By Albert F

Dec 13, 2016

This course provides a very good overview of Construction Project Management. Thank you!

By Enzo P

Nov 15, 2016

Very well taught course, in which I learnt a lot of things even though they are the basics. I serioisly trust the contents learnt from this course will be of good use in my career. Thanks!

By Mahmoud A

Jan 24, 2017

it was a very useful course with a huge amount of information and so related with practical live

By Osuobeni P C

Jul 23, 2017

Very rich content and excellent presentation from all the presenters. Many thanks to the brain behind this course and Coursera for the financial aid. God bless you all.