Back to Construction Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Project Management by Columbia University

Construction Project Management introduces you to Project Initiation and Planning. Industry experts join Columbia University professor, Ibrahim Odeh, to give an overview of the construction industry. Professor Odeh teaches the fundamentals of the Project Development Cycle while guest lecturers discuss Lean Project Delivery method and Lean Design Behaviors. Technological advances, such as Building Information Modeling, will be introduced with real world examples of the uses of BIM during the Lifecycle of the Project. The course concludes with Professor Odeh discussing the importance of project planning and scheduling and an opportunity to develop a Work Breakdown Structure....

MK

Aug 03, 2019

The course is too good in which I have learnt construction management technologies, contracts, bonds, activities involved in it and many more. Thankful for such good course made available for all.

JJ

Dec 10, 2016

Great course and right examples and very detail explanation of fundamentals, in my opinion being clear in fundamental of subject would be easier to get mastered. This course provided that to me.

201 - 225 of 444 Reviews for Construction Project Management

By Bernardo J M G

Jun 22, 2017

Excelente, muy buena información.

By Jude B

Jun 12, 2017

Really appreciated the content given in this course and would love to do the others.

Ibrahim Odeh, Ph.D., MBA is a boss! clear, effective and knowledgeable! Loved his tutoring.

By Dhuha a

Mar 24, 2017

I loved and enjoyed this course it was very helpful and understanding

Thanks

By Mari Z

Apr 24, 2017

very good course!

By Nischal K M

Nov 22, 2017

I am really thankful for all the great teachers, professionals, executives and particularly to Mr Ibrahim Odeh for that wonderful knowledge transfer. The course content is so precise and yet too elaborate and has covered various concepts. I am happy to have been enrolled in this course and thanks to Coursera for providing this opportunity to people like me.

By Colton K

Dec 08, 2016

A vigorous understanding of the management of construction. From job contracts down to job logic diagrams I personally left well informed and hungry for a project of my own.

By Mukunda P A

Jan 10, 2017

superb.. i love this course.

By Yuri F

Jun 12, 2017

Really useful,interesting, well defined, really well teached and organized. Thank you

By Clément C

Feb 06, 2017

Excellent, I recommend it

By Magdalena K

Jun 03, 2017

Great course! I was able to combine my practical knowledge with theory. I find the lectures really interesting and well prepared.

By Ammar Y

Mar 15, 2018

Excellent Course. Thanks a lot Professor Odeh for giving the opportunity to people to have such a great education. Looking forward for more courses form you.

By Francisco I

May 23, 2018

It gives a good broad picture.

By Abhishek R

May 27, 2018

Very Effective Course.Has a useful content and good speakers.

By Isteyak a m n

Apr 25, 2018

topic are cleared with very good lecture....

By Tirso S

May 17, 2018

Excellent introductory course!

By Amit M

Jun 21, 2018

an excellent course to enhance knowledge about construction management

By Nuo L

Jun 29, 2018

Great, practical lectures from people in the industry!

By Mohamed A A B

Mar 02, 2018

Very good course

By Gavin S

Jun 22, 2018

This was an amazing experience! Being a father of 3 and not being able to physically attend a classroom setting, it is difficult to further my knowledge in my field and become the best I can be at what I am doing. This course helped me to round off rough edges and understand how to better lead my team and understand what the building blocks are to being a good project manager. Thank you and I will be taking as many courses as my schedule will allow!

By Ana S S B T V

Nov 12, 2016

Excelent course!

By George M Q

Mar 15, 2017

itisa really industry related programme and very useful .

By Carlos R E M

Dec 15, 2016

Awesome course!

By Benigno B d S

Oct 17, 2017

Good course. Content addressed in a clear and objective way

By Suyog P

May 06, 2018

This course is definitely a wonderful resource for learning, reviewing, and discussing academia. It comes bundled with multiple different resources and a Forum where classmates can ask one another for clarification of points discussed in the video and create study groups to review and learn.

By Dmitry F

Apr 17, 2017

Great course. thanks a lot!