Back to Construction Scheduling

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Construction Scheduling by Columbia University

Learners will discover the key project scheduling techniques and procedures including; how to create a network diagram, how to define the importance of the critical path in a project network, and defining project activities float. Also covered are the fundamentals of Bar Charts, Precedence Diagrams, Activity on Arrow, PERT, Range Estimating, and linear project operations and the line of balance....

FL
Dec 26, 2016

The Course is very interesting and helpful from all prospective. I'm the project Owner and it was great experience for better understanding of the scheduling, different techniques and Lean Delivery.

VT
Dec 23, 2019

This course was beneficial. Each topic was taught in a simple, understandable way, and you may not have any difficulty with the basics. I enjoyed it a lot, and I think this could help you.

226 - 250 of 262 Reviews for Construction Scheduling

By Vivek P

Jun 19, 2020

I find this course very interesting and I have learn alot form this . I like the vidoes as they explained the theoretical concepts with examples

By Jatin M

Nov 22, 2016

Very briefly covered and clearly explained, but in my opinion it needs to add more on Risk assessment and management, and baseline scheduling.

By Joseph W K

Nov 5, 2020

Good course. Some speakers could have used better real life examples to illustrate their concepts but overall very interesting

By Patsy L

Oct 17, 2018

Love the first part of the course as there were lots of exercises. The second part of the course is more theoretical.

By Tamir G

Jan 20, 2020

From the entire coarse I learned systematic basic knowledge about "what I should know about scheduling''.

By Juan P C

Oct 16, 2017

Great introductory course for non civil engineers or architects that want to get involved in the industry

By Donavan E

Oct 10, 2019

I feel that the softewares used in this industry was not presented properly. the visual aids were poor

By Ram j

May 16, 2020

Informative. I would recommend taking the course to understand the basics of construction scheduling.

By Erich S

Jul 20, 2020

I like the calculations. The Lean guy, Sam Spata covers too much too fast during his lectures.

By Kalamba B

Jul 3, 2020

like this course, but much deeper learning would be more welcome on certain topics. thank you

By Elodie T

May 3, 2020

Complete courses, but pity that some of the projection like software modules are bad quality.

By joshua w

May 13, 2017

Very informative and helps to look at other not traditional scheduling methods.

By Diego A

May 13, 2020

The first three weeks of the course are way too basic and slow to develop.

By Zhanar B

Feb 10, 2017

I like the course for its clear structure and straightforward content.

By Detorrie T

Apr 5, 2018

This was a fast-paced and intense course brimming with great content.

By Aleksandra A

Dec 4, 2020

I expected to see more examples of real-life construction projects.

By Kevin S

Jun 7, 2020

Great intro to construction scheduling, from project flow to tech.

By amr s e

Oct 22, 2017

good course with a great experience as a beginner in scheduling.

By Hanna E

Oct 3, 2017

Good information, but some errors in one of the quizzes.

By Jorge J L

May 6, 2017

Great course, very thorough, rigorous and engaging.

By José P

Oct 10, 2020

An exciting new way of scheduling construction.

By Durgesh K S

Oct 2, 2018

I got alot of knowledge..... about scheduling.

By Alfonso P

Feb 25, 2018

Prof. Odeh is very good. Worth watching!

By Bishwajit B

Sep 8, 2019

The Lean methods are best articulated.

By Jisg

Aug 18, 2019

I liked the course, it is very useful