Back to Continuous Integration

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Continuous Integration by University of California, Davis

3.6

In today's world, software development is highly complex and often has large teams of developers working on small pieces of a larger software project. This course will go over the basic principles of using a continuous integration system effectively to constantly improve software. We're going to describe the different stations of continuous test, build, integration and deploy processes required for DevOps practices and apply best practices for quality software management, and tooling to accomplish iterative software build & test processes. You will be able to create an automated job for continuous build, test, integrate, and deploy with Travis CI and use branching and project workflows to enhance the quality, speed and feedback loops for your software assets. We'll describe the attributes of Deterministic Builds and how they are applied within the CI pipeline and use the Continuous Integration data and analytics to measure and improve the health of your software assets. Automation at scale is now more achievable for software development teams, as continuous integration makes it possible....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Continuous Integration

By PraveenKumar J

Nov 07, 2019

usefull

By Dhirendra M

Nov 13, 2019

Thank you for detailed course. Well structured with mix of Practical and Theory content.

By José L C G

Oct 30, 2019

The course is fantastic but I submitted a long time ago and my final project has not been reviewed yet, I had to enlarge the schedule twice, it's been almost a month I guess.

By Rohit A

Sep 11, 2019

I think it's a good entry-level course for continuous integration. easy to understand and very well instructed by the mentor. I just had difficulties in getting peer reviews as I guess the number of students enrolled are maybe less during my time. The good final project to get good hands-on the Travis.

I think the whole course is around using Travis as Ci tool but it can be more generalised for all the other CI tools.

Thank you.

By dale k

Aug 04, 2019

Missing tons of content/resource that it just skips over, not a complete course.