Back to Conversational English Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversational English Skills by Tsinghua University

4.4

Do you want to communicate with English speakers fluently? Welcome to our course. The course consists of 6 units with different topics: meeting new people, the people in your life, eating in and eating out, the reason to learn English, good times and bad times, and hobbies. From this course, you will have a good knowledge of conversational English skills in your daily life. We invite you to learn with our teachers and friends from different countries in the videos, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Columbia. Are you ready? Let’s go!...

HE
May 7, 2021

Thank you for this course. I have benefited from it to strengthen the skill of conversation and methods in a better and more beautiful way, in addition to great advice. Thank you from the heart.

BS
Oct 8, 2019

This course was just amazing with good teachers that provided us relevant topics.\n\nIt was a pleasure to take this course and I would like to recommend it to all English loves.

26 - 50 of 199 Reviews for Conversational English Skills

By HUSSAM E

May 7, 2021

By YOGANRAJ A N

May 3, 2021

I loved the course very much and it one of the best platform to learn more about English and a great course to improve your communication skills.

By Bhosale D B

Courses university is very important course conversation English skills

By Mr.Chaudhari A B

May 1, 2020

Nice course thanks tsinghau university for give this oppurtunity

By fabian R

May 25, 2021

Es un excelente curso, super recomendado. It´s a great course

By Pavithra M

May 24, 2021

The classes were so interactive and interesting.

By MOHAMMAD E H

Sep 24, 2021

I am learning lot of things from this course.

By Daiana Y

Aug 16, 2021

This is the best course ever

By Özgür Ç

Jul 6, 2021

faydalı

By Mona A A

Jun 1, 2021

GOOD

By Salwa E A m E

Sep 18, 2019

Good

By thaer a

Nov 2, 2019

There are not enough participants in the course to review assignments

By shimaa e

Sep 25, 2019

good job

By Blanca H

May 8, 2020

El curso es bueno; sin embargo dice que es nivel 1, y no es así. Es ideal para personas que ya tengan conocimientos básicos en el idioma inglés. Si estás hablas español y quieres aprender desde cero inglés, este curso no es para ti.

By el l l

Sep 21, 2020

实在是太差了,老师英语口音让人无语,尤其是课后作业的设计让我感觉是在做初中生地英语作业,完全没有体现出这个课程需要学生学习和掌握的核心知识点,简直是让人无语。

By Deepak

Feb 10, 2021

By Bola B M S

Oct 17, 2021

It'a very good course. I gained a lot of speaking and listening skills, i also gained a great experiences in a lot of different cultures from all over the world. I mostly gain a lot of experience from "Learn English" week, which in you can find a lot of different and good ways to learn English and will improve yourself in listening and speaking. Most recommended !

By Rodolfo V d A

Jul 15, 2020

I trully love this course! This is the first time I really began to learn that amazing language called English. Of course, I'm in the beginning of this journey, I have a lot to learn. Thank you China, Tsinghua University, and its great professors. Thanks also to Coursera.

Maybe one day I may study in this great University.