Back to Conversational English Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Conversational English Skills by Tsinghua University

4.4

Do you want to communicate with English speakers fluently? Welcome to our course. The course consists of 6 units with different topics: meeting new people, the people in your life, eating in and eating out, the reason to learn English, good times and bad times, and hobbies. From this course, you will have a good knowledge of conversational English skills in your daily life. We invite you to learn with our teachers and friends from different countries in the videos, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and Columbia. Are you ready? Let’s go!...

HE
May 7, 2021

Thank you for this course. I have benefited from it to strengthen the skill of conversation and methods in a better and more beautiful way, in addition to great advice. Thank you from the heart.

BS
Oct 8, 2019

This course was just amazing with good teachers that provided us relevant topics.\n\nIt was a pleasure to take this course and I would like to recommend it to all English loves.

51 - 75 of 205 Reviews for Conversational English Skills

By Rodolfo V d A

Jul 15, 2020

I trully love this course! This is the first time I really began to learn that amazing language called English. Of course, I'm in the beginning of this journey, I have a lot to learn. Thank you China, Tsinghua University, and its great professors. Thanks also to Coursera.

Maybe one day I may study in this great University.

By Juan C J M

Oct 30, 2020

This course is one of my favorites because it has many themes about how to make a good conversation in English and they put emphasized in the correct form of speaking the English like a native do. Without doubts I know this course will improve your conversational English.

By Leandro R Z S

Oct 15, 2020

The course is awesome ! it introduces you to a wide of interesting topics such as international customs , different cultures , hobbies , foods. The skills you will learn are listening , speaking , english grammar. I highly recommend this course.

By Leslye M H E

Sep 22, 2020

This course is very intereseting and fulfilling. I had learned a lot about conversations. Sin duda, me ayudó mucho en mis habilidades. Lo recomiendo muchísimo. I will attend next course. Thank you!

By Braulio T

Feb 12, 2021

Este curso fue muy importante porque conoci y pratique muchas opciones de estudio, ademas es muy interactivo. Espero reservar otro espacio con otro curso. Muchas gracias.

By laura s

I really like this course! i hope one day i can go to Tsinghua University! Thanks for the opportunity, i am so happy about it!

Thanks Tsinghua University and Coursera!

By Md. M S

Jan 18, 2022

This course is very useful to learn conversational English. Topics, instructor were very nice. i am very happy after doing this course. Thanks Tsinghua University

By maroua b

Apr 17, 2020

This course is amazing! I will miss it because I learned a lot things. For example, new slang words used in English "Sweet tooth, fussy eater, adventure eater

By Tahyane M

Nov 2, 2020

The Conversational English Skills course was very interesting. For me the strongest point is that we can train listening with different accents in the world!

By Mohamed J O

Nov 9, 2019

I think it is a very good course and it can will be better if the student can have a pdf resume with each video course it will help us to more review

By MAYANK S

Oct 23, 2020

This course will be very helpfull to those who want to speak English fluently. It also helpfull to improve listening skills in English.

By Anoop M C

Jun 15, 2020

good course. not only helps in improving the English speaking skills but also an intercultural and multicultural exposure.

By ISSADORA S A

Aug 17, 2020

Curso muy amigable. Fluye de manera muy rápida. Ayuda a soltar mucho el escuchar en inglés sin importar desde donde eres.

By Estuardo A M T

Oct 28, 2020

The videos are great and i enjoy this, thanks, and i like to view my progress in the course because i´m feel motivated

By Mohammed S

Nov 2, 2020

Very good course structure. I learnt a lot of in this course. I like the teaching and talking style of my instructor.

By BOKO D H

Nov 10, 2020

i

want to say thank for my teacher and congrat myself for this achievement. That's not easy but i've done it

By Shirley J

Oct 18, 2020

Muy buen curso, aprendes mucho, porque cuando hablan lo hacen lento de manera que se pueda comprender.

By pierre w

Mar 19, 2021

谢谢老师。课程适合英语初级的同学学习,很友好。基本没有难的单词。

视频上,每个视频都有同样的开头动画,差不多10秒左右,我觉得可以剪短或者去掉。毕竟每个视频10秒,很多个就是很长时间被浪费掉。

再次感谢

By Danilo M G

Oct 13, 2020

It was a great experience! If you are in a beginner level, it's the right choice, I learning a lot.

By giuseppe o

Mar 5, 2021

Nice and useful course. I appreciated the method and the arguments.

Thanks to the teachers

By DODO J

May 7, 2020

I really love this course. Lecturers are very good. Speaking english slowly and very well.

By Zahwa A

Jan 4, 2021

It's a good course and I know how to contact with other and how to speak English

By Estefany M V

Jul 27, 2020

This course its really amazing!! You could learn a lot of it, very recommend it

By Dennimar A

Sep 7, 2020

This is an excellent course. I recommend it, it's very nice and productive.

By Melina V

Dec 13, 2020

I enjoy this course a lot. I hope i could get my goals.

100% Recomendado