Back to Corporate & Commercial Law I: Contracts & Employment Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate & Commercial Law I: Contracts & Employment Law by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This class deals with the business law topics that appear on the CPA exam: Agency, Contracts, Debtor-Creditor Relationships, Government Regulation of Business, and Business Organizations. Students will gain an understanding of how these areas of the law affect businesses and their operations, with an eye on preparation for the business law portions of the REG section of the CPA exam. By the end of the class, students will be able to identify the legal principles that govern various business situations and apply those principles to an issue to determine the outcome when the law is applied to the facts of a scenario....

YC
May 16, 2020

The professor is fabulous and teaches us in a very clear and precise way. I am looking forward to participating in CC Law II if I have a chance. Thank you professor! It is really a nice course!

AB
Jul 11, 2020

i loved the whole process of this course.All the syllabus was taught in the correct and explained manner and the timely tests made sure that students are getting what they are taught.

101 - 124 of 124 Reviews for Corporate & Commercial Law I: Contracts & Employment Law

By Luis F A R

By Abdulaziz B A

Apr 14, 2020

By Venu G R C

Nov 20, 2020

Good

By Divyanshu D P

Sep 28, 2020

good

By A.Lakshmi p

Jun 14, 2020

good

By Malek A A

Jun 13, 2020

good

By UMUKUNDWA J

Oct 19, 2020

I do not have received my certificate ,this is so sad please help me to get it ,lm so unhappy for them.

By Nicollette R

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent entry level course or refresher course for those that need it.

By Tejal U

Sep 17, 2020

I loved this course. Its was a great experience!

By Utkarsh B

May 14, 2020

Basic yet elaborated

By Axel N C

Jul 15, 2020

Gracias

By Vruttik S G

Sep 10, 2020

good

By Deoul P

Apr 19, 2020

Though the title of the course is not misleading, yet, as a practicing lawyer with almost 10 years of Commercial Law experience, I find the course has not very significantly enhanced my knowledge. Its probably more useful for people with a non-legal work profile, or students.

By ANUSHKA J