Back to Corporate Finance Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate Finance Essentials by IESE Business School

Corporate Finance Essentials will enable you to understand key financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. By the end of this course you should be able to understand most of what you read in the financial press and use the essential financial vocabulary of companies and finance professionals....

VM
Jul 12, 2019

Being a non-finance background, this course has cleared so many basics and fundamental. Videos are very useful, instructor has tried to make all the concept very simple and easy to understood. Thanks.

OB
Sep 25, 2020

I like the structure and the tests and ease of learning and note taking. supporting documents also were very helpful. the instructor was very well explaining the materials and examples. Thank you.

151 - 175 of 610 Reviews for Corporate Finance Essentials

By Barry M

Feb 23, 2017

The material is covered in a very accessible way and it covers the essentials comprehensively. This is a great introduction to Corporate Finance.

By Shah A R

Oct 30, 2020

I have gained lots of insights regarding corporate finance. Thank you Mr. Javier Estrada, for explaining complex concepts in the easiest way.

By Sanchit G

May 8, 2020

It was a very informative course and the instructor taught very well. I was able to easily understand most of the concepts taught in the course.

By Ashik K A

Good beginner course, but I wish it had more content. It would have been better to see it as part of some specialization or series of courses.

By Moonsun Y

Mar 24, 2020

This course is good for beginner. It was easy to follow and the professor's explanation is clear. It covers many basic but interesting points.

By Vincent D

Great Course to learn the essentials of Corporate Finance. The way the professor Estrada illustrates it make it easy to follow and to learn.

By Gavin M

Feb 5, 2017

I loved this course. I learned some of the essential components of corporate finance and feel much more equipped to apply to modern finance

By Rishiraj B

Apr 20, 2020

The instructor has a clear and simple way of explaining the concepts. I liked both the pace and the course content. Glad I took the course!

By Nikolaos K

Sep 27, 2016

Very informative and precise for providing basing corporate finance knowledge; would not recommend it for people familiar with the subject

By Kevin H

Sep 23, 2017

Javier is a fabulous lecturer. He is able to explain challenging material in a very simple and easy-to-understand approach. Kudos to him!

By Attilio M

Jan 5, 2021

Thanks a lot to Javier Estrada and IESE Business School to helped me to improve my knowledge in the finance, It was very interesting !!!

By Elena J

Dec 4, 2017

Dr. Estrada's teaching is impeccable. I am quite sure I will remember everything I have learned from this course for the rest of my life

By TEOH K Y

Jul 17, 2017

Explanation is very easy to understand. Although there are some repetitions, but it makes complicated concepts clear and easy to absorb.

By Lizhi H

Oct 18, 2018

In-depth and detailed explanation of essential concepts in corporate finance. Enjoyed very much listening to the professor lecturing.

By Richard S N D

Apr 13, 2017

Was Excellent, the content, the way the profesor works and explain and really worths the time and effort, thanks to all the IESE team

By Reza K

Jul 3, 2020

Special thanks to Professor Javier Estrada for this wonderful course

this course was so perfect and full of useful financial concepts

By Christopher L

Feb 16, 2016

An absolute must for those interested in how we pick 'good' projects, create value in our companies, and choose the best investment

By Ajala-Adebowale I F

Sep 16, 2020

Professor Estrada lectures are superb. He gives the simplest explanation of complex financial terms. I really enjoyed this course.

By Varun G

Jun 3, 2020

Excellent course for introduction in finance. The instructor is very efficient in conveying the concepts. Really loved the course.

By Helder S S

May 2, 2020

Overall well structured, with simple support resources and practical exercises that help to understand and interpret the concepts.

By Lindsey G G

Mar 20, 2020

Prof Estrada is a fantastic teacher. Clear and straightforward lessons. Explained concepts in terms that anyone could understand.

By Nishkarsh S

Nov 1, 2018

Very well structured course with a clear focus on concepts. Prof Estrada is very direct and clear with the concepts. Recommended!

By Jesús A A P

Jun 30, 2018

Excellent material and explanations. It really helped me to get back to my finance career stronger and more prepared than before.

By Guillaume S

Sep 1, 2020

Simple and comprehensive course, yet full of interesting pieces of information for a beginner in finance. Strongly recommended !

By Antonella

Jun 25, 2020

I found the course really useful and I highly recommend it, it gave me a wide understanding of the essential financial concepts.