Back to Corporate Finance Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate Finance Essentials by IESE Business School

Corporate Finance Essentials will enable you to understand key financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. By the end of this course you should be able to understand most of what you read in the financial press and use the essential financial vocabulary of companies and finance professionals....

VM

Jul 13, 2019

Being a non-finance background, this course has cleared so many basics and fundamental. Videos are very useful, instructor has tried to make all the concept very simple and easy to understood. Thanks.

RO

Mar 16, 2019

Professor Estrada has a great ability to break down corporate finance theory in plain language and give practical examples to grasp the essential knowledge that required by a general manager.

151 - 175 of 307 Reviews for Corporate Finance Essentials

By Zhaksylyk

Nov 18, 2017

The course is good in terms of explanation and simplicity.

By Ana C L F

Sep 18, 2017

This is a very high quality course, I'm really happy I made it because it helped me a lot to understand the main concepts about corporate finance. Also it takes into account on the one hand, the inverstors side and, on the other hand, the corporate side.

By Martin B

Jun 28, 2017

Course was brief and concise. I will apply gained knowledge in my work.Very satisified! I highly recommend this course to people working in corporate finance field.

By BR P

Nov 20, 2017

well explained with good examples. Thanks Prof Javier Estrada

By Javed K

May 29, 2016

Excellent course.

By Muhammad G A

Dec 29, 2017

This is a great and useful course

By Angel V M

Apr 02, 2018

Very nice course to refresh your learnings on Corporate Finance.

By Anne

Sep 12, 2016

Instructor is so clear. He really focuses on teaching the intuition behind finance terms and concepts so that when you finally face numbers, you know WHY you're being asked to do this calculation or that. I wish I had this instructor when I was in college. I would have switched majors in a heartbeat.

By Gautam K P

Feb 05, 2017

Very good course to understand the basics of Corporate Finance.

By KRISHNA C S

Jan 18, 2018

Excellent introduction to Corporate Finance. Many thanks to Prof Javier Estrada for his approach in teaching difficult concepts in a simple way. I really enjoyed the learning experience and the practical examples helped me learn the applications of concepts.

By Iris S

Sep 26, 2016

Congratulations to the team! As a complete starter in corporate finance I really appreciated the professor's approach : starting with Theory and then Practice...thanks again !

By Rodrigo N M

May 05, 2017

We really learned the essencial of finance corporate. Thanks Javier Strada!

By Mikael S

Dec 15, 2017

Clear and concise course that sums up key concepts for investment seen through different points of view. I recommend it as an introduction to finance.

By zumasigee B K

Jul 11, 2016

This is a nice a course well explained

By José R B B

Oct 23, 2016

Precise and very useful.

By Jorge E R d A

Dec 14, 2016

T

By Aleksandar S

Jul 15, 2016

Excellent Course. Very clear and understandable lecture and material.

By Ryan J

Jul 21, 2017

Quizzes could have been a bit more challenging but over this was a very good course and i would recommend persons who are interested in finance to take this course. This is a must do!

By Ruslan K

Jun 27, 2016

Professor use very understandable language and focus on the sense/rationale of the question rather than on the formulas.

By rwhilo

Jan 09, 2017

It was a fully practical course and the professor explained everything so clear that a child could understand. Excellent course!

By Jorge M V

Jun 29, 2018

Fantastic essentials course! Mr. Javier Estrada is a wonderfull professor, very active and very easy to understand. It becomes nearly impossible to not pay your full and undivided attention to Mr. Javier Estrada and that is a really positive thing for learning any material, not to mention finance and economic terms. Thank you for this Mooc. (The only thing I'd say they should improve if the English Subtitles, as sometimes they do not correspond with what the professor is saying, but aside from that, a great Mooc)

By Francisco G S

Jul 09, 2017

I really appreciate this very useful course. This is an extremely good opportunity to learn and review many concepts. Thank you to the professor Javier Estrada and to the IESE Business School

By Cai S X

Feb 02, 2018

Professor Javier was very clear with all the concepts and really hones in to the heart of first principles. Always ties it altogether at the end.

By Minas-Marios V

Sep 03, 2016

Amazing course, from an exceptional professor! The instructor is very explanatory and uses several examples to make sure that the course's concepts are understood. I only had a very small background on Finance before taking this course, yet I managed to grasp all that was tought very well!

On a special note, I also loved the accompanied course material provided. It is comprised of a few chapter samples from two of the professor's books and it has a very engaging and easy-to-understand writing style!

I reassure you that this is one of the best courses on the subject that Coursera has to offer and I would be very excited if it had a follow-up course in the future!

By Gavriel

Nov 04, 2017

Tricky subject, but I now have a better appreciation for corporate financial terms.