Back to Corporate Finance Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate Finance Essentials by IESE Business School

Corporate Finance Essentials will enable you to understand key financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. By the end of this course you should be able to understand most of what you read in the financial press and use the essential financial vocabulary of companies and finance professionals....

VM
Jul 12, 2019

Being a non-finance background, this course has cleared so many basics and fundamental. Videos are very useful, instructor has tried to make all the concept very simple and easy to understood. Thanks.

OB
Sep 25, 2020

I like the structure and the tests and ease of learning and note taking. supporting documents also were very helpful. the instructor was very well explaining the materials and examples. Thank you.

51 - 75 of 592 Reviews for Corporate Finance Essentials

By Mustafa A A

Jun 13, 2016

A very interesting course explaining the complicated concepts of Corporate Finance in a very simple manner. Prof. Javier is extremely eloquent and clear in his delivery. I will be eagerly looking forward to more of his courses. Thanks a lot Coursera tem, IESE and Prof. Javier.

By Lakshay G

Apr 10, 2020

The course was very informative. Real life examples substantiated with the topics under discussion is what made this course stand out for me. I am pursuing Actuarial Science as my career stream and would recommend this course to anyone who has anything to do with FINANCE.

By Grecco A

Nov 19, 2020

I like the course, especially the notes. You should read the notes, they are very helpful. I was a bit weirded out at first with the format, but later on, I realized that it (the format) really helps. I think it helps that the instructor has a lot of experience teaching.

By Debarun D

Oct 7, 2016

Thank you professor.Currently I'm doing MBA in Finance from Department of Financial Studies,University of Delhi,INDIA.The whole course is well designed and helped me a lot .It's really very helpful for an MBA guys like me who doesnot have any prior finance background.

By Kirti A A

Oct 13, 2020

From a non financial back ground, this course was essentially helpful to me in understanding the basics of corporate finance, Professor's Javier Estrada teaching style is exceptionally elaborate and easy to understand. I have immensely benefited from the course.

By KRISHNA C S

Jan 18, 2018

Excellent introduction to Corporate Finance. Many thanks to Prof Javier Estrada for his approach in teaching difficult concepts in a simple way. I really enjoyed the learning experience and the practical examples helped me learn the applications of concepts.

By Debarghya C

Apr 23, 2020

The contents of this course thoroughly compliments its name - Corporate Finance ESSENTIALS. This was my first course from a European B School, and Professor Javier Estrada nailed it with his sessions. I am very impressed with the course and its materials.

By Ana C L F

Sep 18, 2017

This is a very high quality course, I'm really happy I made it because it helped me a lot to understand the main concepts about corporate finance. Also it takes into account on the one hand, the inverstors side and, on the other hand, the corporate side.

By yeolyoo

May 14, 2018

the professor explains the complicated corporate finance in a very approachable way which is very suitable for people without financial background. the course itself is more about overall concept, while the follow up readings provide knowledge in depth.

By Trishit T

Mar 27, 2018

If you really concentrate and study this course, it is one beautiful ride. The language is very simple for everyone to understand and the quality is top notch! Apart from the ambiguous nature of some questions, it is really a well structured course.

By BILAL A H

Jul 13, 2020

Great comprehensive lectures that are great help if you have prior knowledge of CAPM etc. Plus study resources will help those who seek more depth and better understanding. Manageable and less stressful quizzes that enhance the learning experience.

By Jacqui

Sep 14, 2020

Just finished this course. The concepts and acronyms were clearly explained in the videos and there were enough examples in both the videos and the quizzes to be interesting and give me a good overview of how to use them, without being too taxing.

By Стихеев Д С

Feb 4, 2020

I really appreciated the way the information was delivered. The professor is a master of explanations. This course provides the intuitive approach to the corporate finance, and is suitable even for those who has never encountered financial topics.

By Ravi V

Jul 16, 2017

This course is outstanding and the way it was taught by Javier Estrada was exceptional. I was able to understand the concepts clearly. In addition to the videos, reading material was very useful in recapping the concepts before attempting quizzes.

By Islam M

Apr 2, 2020

This one of the best courses you can take if you are a beginner and interested in finance. Prof. Estrada will make you love finance cause he is a great professor who has the ability to explain concepts in simplified and easy to understand words.

By Adrián G A

Mar 21, 2020

Es un magnífico curso para aprender los fundamentos básicos de las finanzas corporativas. Muy interesantes los temas relacionados con WACC y CAPM. Este curso me ha motivado a profundizar más en las materias relacionadas con Corporate Finance.

By Apoorva A H

Jan 21, 2018

I loved this course. I hope I can practically apply the knowledge gained from this course. The course has been structured in a simple manner and effort was taken to simplify the complex topics. Thanks a lot for the wonderful experience!!!

By Kevin C

Aug 8, 2018

Very good beginners course into Corporate Finance. The professor's pace is good and he re-iterates every point while also giving examples for clarification. The content of the course is also very well in line with its provided material.

By Jan A B

Oct 19, 2019

Quick to understand lectures and quite easy quizzes. Although the instructor's discussions are long, it helps to explain topics well especially for new learners on finance and helps also in understanding concepts and calculations well.

By Daniel R C

Jul 8, 2020

Excelente curso para reforzar conocimiento de Finanzas Corporativas. La explicación teórica que brinda el profesor Javier Estrada deja claro el por qué de cada importante concepto necesario para de esa manera aplicarlo en la práctica.

By Sara V G

Apr 8, 2020

The course covers essential concepts well and aims to brief the student with the basics of decision making and in corporate essentials. Prof. Estrada is very good at explaining the concepts and is a clear communicator of the concepts.

By Jafed E G

Jul 6, 2019

By cameal E W

Jun 29, 2020

Although, this course was very informational I still wish that I got the opportunity to meet and speak with Professor. I definitely will apply the knowledge I learned to my b.p. thank you for believing in my ability to close sales.

By Olivio A C J

Professor Javier Estrada is a great teacher. He explains all the concepts in a very clear and dynamic way. I learned a lot from this course and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn/review concepts in Corporate Finance.

By Arturo F C T

Apr 19, 2020

An amazing and useful course which goes through the very basics of corporate finance. the content, in my opinion, is well dimensioned the explanations are clear and the material sufficient, an excellent result, thank you very much!