Back to Corporate Finance Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corporate Finance Essentials by IESE Business School

Corporate Finance Essentials will enable you to understand key financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. By the end of this course you should be able to understand most of what you read in the financial press and use the essential financial vocabulary of companies and finance professionals....

VM
Jul 12, 2019

Being a non-finance background, this course has cleared so many basics and fundamental. Videos are very useful, instructor has tried to make all the concept very simple and easy to understood. Thanks.

OB
Sep 25, 2020

I like the structure and the tests and ease of learning and note taking. supporting documents also were very helpful. the instructor was very well explaining the materials and examples. Thank you.

76 - 100 of 592 Reviews for Corporate Finance Essentials

By Rajan K

Mar 18, 2017

Exceeded my expectations! It's not as calculation oriented as most other finance courses are. Rather it's very thoughtful and goes much beyond numbers. Well done witty professor #Javier Estrada, I tried to be an intuitive student.

By ROBERTO V

Oct 28, 2018

For me, it was a perfect balance between technical knowledge (concepts) and practical understanding. The teacher really did a good job explaining the intuition behind every concept, and not focusing on formulas, etc. Congrats!

By Siddharth S

Aug 9, 2017

Useful Course explaining the fundamental topics in Corporate Finance such as Cost of Capital, Volatility, Returns, IRR, NPV, CAPM etc., Highly recommended, video lectures and material provided were very useful and informative.

By Ama K

Dec 28, 2019

This course was worth every minute, Prof Estrada was very careful to explain each concept properly and the way the course built from one level to another, made it easy to follow. I strongly recommend it to anyone in finance

By John K

Jul 9, 2020

Short put topics very well presented. The notes accompanying the course a great (I would consider purchasing Prof. Estrada books) The lecturer is very enthusiastic and presents the course very well. Really enjoyed it!!!

By Eya G

Aug 18, 2020

Very interesting rich course, and very well explained! I have learned a lot from it and I am extremely satisfied. Many important finance concepts and topics were explained.

Thank you for this learning opportunity!!

By Ting Y

Aug 14, 2020

The course content is well-designed for an introduction with just right amount of complexity. Prof. Estrada explained all concepts incredibly well! I would highly recommend this course to anyone new to this topic.

By Alieu S

Jul 1, 2020

It was very intensive and interesting course, it has really changed my level in finance and how to evaluate a project. In short thanks to the instructor for his emotional demonstration of sample problems. Bye bye.

By Mayra V B Y

Jun 9, 2017

Sus explicaciones fueron muy básicas y precisas, me ayudaron a comprender el por qué de cada cuestión financiera que tratamos. Además deja el tema con mucho campos abiertos a discusión, lo cual me alegra bastante.

By Ximo B P

May 16, 2017

Este curso resume en claves sencillas herramientas de gran utilidad para la dirección financiera, que ayudarían en la gestión de la empresa y en la toma de decisiones tras una evaluación de las mismas. Chapeau!

By Fiorella R

Feb 10, 2018

What a great course! Short, concise and so rich in terms that can be easily explained by professor Javier Estrada. This course has taught me that Finance is not as scary as I thought it would be. Thank you!!!

By MARIO P J

Corporate Finance Essentials helps me understand financial issues related to companies, investors, and the interaction between them in the capital markets. This course is very simple and easy to understand.

By Olusegun A

Apr 10, 2020

One of the most interesting and educative courses I've taken. The "Witty Professor" illustration was a really intuitive and engaging tool for the required reading. I really am happy that I took this course.

By DEBASIS M

Jul 30, 2020

Wonderful course ! Thank you very much, Prof. Estrada. Concepts made so crisp. More than a refresher for students came out of MBA course years before but didn't get chance to apply the concepts since then.

By Ovie O

May 4, 2020

He was clear and concise I really learnt a lot on my first ever finance course. Would have liked a more difficult exam, However i can not complain and would be looking for other courses taught by Mr Javier

By Abhishek K

Jun 30, 2017

This course is really awesome. This provide an detail understanding of risk and returns from both investor and corporate point of view. The quiz is helpful for comprehensive understanding of the course.

By Maxime Z

May 2, 2020

Excellent Professor Javier Estrada!

Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

Great content with a logical order of apprenticeship!

If the Professor creates another course, I will definitely join it. Thank you!

By Maíra V

Sep 24, 2017

The course is great, very didactic and easy to follow. The exercises help to put in practice exactly what you just learned. Perfect for everyone that is starting on finance matters. I highly recommend.

By Osiris A G

Jun 25, 2020

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico y practico. Fácil de comprender las herramientas basicas financieras utilizadas para optimizar rentabilidades a un determinado riesgo y evaluar inversiones corporativas.

By Yaman E Y

Apr 3, 2020

The course of corporate finance essentials was too interesting and cognitive! Professor Estrada taught lessons so interesting that I couldn't came off them! Happy to have chance to take them! Thanks!

By Omar M B

Sep 26, 2020

By Francisco G S

Jul 9, 2017

I really appreciate this very useful course. This is an extremely good opportunity to learn and review many concepts. Thank you to the professor Javier Estrada and to the IESE Business School

By Jeroen B

Jul 31, 2017

This course is an effective and quick way to review the essentials on corporate finance and a good starting point for a more indepth study of the material. Well taught with excellent pacing.

By Siddarth P

Oct 7, 2018

Way better than expected. The best thing about this course is the supplementary notes that comes along with each session, dwells deeps into the topic and gives a tight grasp on each session

By Andre M

Mar 2, 2016

The Prof. Estrada shows a vast knowledge about the financial matters, very enriching course. I not only recommend but I'm also sure that I'm certainly going to do any other of his courses.