Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB
Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

MM
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

451 - 475 of 1,234 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Linda S E A

Jan 29, 2020

I completely adored this course. It gives you the basic tools in such a way that it allows you to gain knowledge easily.

By Paul M

Nov 13, 2016

This course filled in the blanks for me as a writer. I love the way it is delivered and presented by Brando.

Thank you.

By Shaz Y

Nov 10, 2016

This course is what I was looking for. I wanted to learn the main aspects of story and plot structure and now I know! :)

By Ilya N

Mar 7, 2016

Very well lead, clear explanations and great content. I found this course both useful and delivering to my expectations.

By sally g

Mar 11, 2016

Very educative with the knowledge I have gained from this I feel I've come out with much more than just valuable notes.

By James G

The course gives you a step by step process into writing a plot. It was very thorough and activates the creative mind.

By Juan U G C

It was a great starting point, it really help me put my ideas in order. Brando is an amazing teacher! thank you guys.

By Aggie H

May 14, 2020

I love the course, thank you very much for getting me to know the big picture as well as the detail of story writing!

By Shirley B

Sep 3, 2018

awesome course, well structured and presented. I have learned a lot and have found it of immense value for my writing

By Sean D

Jul 5, 2018

Absolutely loved this course, it's really challenging but I learned so much right from the start. Highly recommended.

By Natascha M P

Aug 25, 2017

This course managed to open me up to my creative writing side after a long period of feeling blocked and being stuck.

By Maria F W

Mar 23, 2021

Great course! I enjoyed learning more and putting into practice the craft of plot through story-writing assignments.

By Kristina L

Oct 23, 2020

Loved the course, everything I imagined was there. Took notes and was happy to get all the information, thank yuo :)

By Andrés L

Feb 19, 2016

It was very clear, nice, entertaining and it looks like the professor has lots of knowledge in the scope of writing.

By José A C R

Apr 13, 2017

A great course, I profited more from this course than from the other Creative Writing courses. Totally recommended.

By Nadia D

Oct 11, 2016

I really enjoyed how the instructor broke down plot, the examples and assignments. I would definitely recommend it.

By Lana M

Mar 8, 2016

Brando Skyhorse was my favorite Professor. It was extremely helpful and will be wonderful for the capstone project.

By Jeffred R

Sep 4, 2019

Very helpful even if your goal is to study Math, learning how to write and use the worlds is so important in life.

By Brandon S

Sep 13, 2018

Great course, it got me writing and using new strategies I hadn't before. Would recommend to any aspiring writers.

By Shweta B

Jul 2, 2018

It was a great course which helped me set my pace for other courses. It also motivated me to start writting again.

By Rana S G

Aug 24, 2019

All I can say is wow! I never had clarity on how to write, I now have a perspective on how to write. Thanks a lot

By Lucy W N

Aug 17, 2020

When I completed the first step of creative writing, I felt a huge sense of achievement and a drive to continue.

By Anshika P

Aug 31, 2020

I was enjoying to do this course. I’m glad that I was chosen creative writing and I learned so much new things.

By Pablo A A R

Aug 27, 2020

Da bases simples para poder escribir. Ha cambiado no solo mi forma de escribir, también la forma en la que leo.

By Juan S P S

Aug 16, 2020

This course is enlighting, I strongly suggest that everyone interested in crafting his/her first story take it.