Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

SD

Jul 14, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

451 - 475 of 952 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Danilo C C

Jul 05, 2020

Este curso es fantástico, su contenido es muy práctico. Aprendí muchas cosas grandiosas.

By Prabhanjan T

May 02, 2020

An excellent course, and it boosts my confidence that I can indulge in creative writing!

By Simona

Aug 04, 2019

I loved the assignments and taking part in this course was definitely a time well spent.

By Jennifer T

Apr 06, 2018

Fantastic introduction to plot with lots of great examples and concrete tips to improve.

By Nathan B

Mar 21, 2018

I learned a lot about writing and the importance of allowing your characters to be free.

By Anan A A

Jul 17, 2019

This is an amazing course!! I loved doing it!! The course coordinator is just the best!

By G P

Oct 27, 2016

Very informative course. I enjoyed doing the assignments and reading my peers write ups

By Amber B

Oct 01, 2016

Great way to bump up writing skills, especially with plot development. Really enjoyed!

By IMTIAZ A

Jun 14, 2016

very good and well organized course that helped me a lot to improve my writing skills.

By Kate S

Apr 02, 2020

I learned way more than I expected. It made writing a novel seem way more manageable.

By Sarah S

Apr 13, 2017

A super introduction to writing that leads, step by step, to the confidence to write.

By David T

Apr 23, 2020

Relatively easy but quite educational. May take a little time to finish peer reviews

By Cashmere J

Feb 23, 2016

Very simple videos to understand complex ideas. Had a whole lot of fun watching them

By Daniela M

Apr 22, 2020

I love this course. It was fun, challenging and had a useful companionship dynamic.

By Patti P

Dec 05, 2019

Excellent and clear instruction; good, meaningful interaction with world community.

By Noha D

Oct 21, 2017

I enjoyed the learning process, the assignments and the rich information, Thanks :)

By Mary B P

Aug 28, 2016

I learned so much about plotting from this course and it changed everything for me.

By Noon E K

This course was truly a great learning experience, and I had a lot of fun with it.

By Teerth S

Jan 20, 2020

Very informative for beginners as they try to develop and write their own stories.

By Leo J R

Sep 20, 2018

Great lectures - bite size, enthusiastic instructors. Very interesting assignment.

By Shreyashi K

May 22, 2020

I loved the course, so much so that I completed it way before my actual deadline.

By Carmen L B

Apr 24, 2019

I enjoyed focusing on the plot and learning how the structure presents the story.

By Olivia W

Mar 06, 2016

I enjoyed taking this course. It was interesting and I found every module useful.

By Ajita

Jul 09, 2020

Brando's teaching style was quite engaging. I am motivated to learn more. Thanks

By Yunus Ç

Jun 20, 2020

I learned great information and this information has earned me a lot. Thank you.