Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

BM
Nov 4, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

DA
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

451 - 475 of 1,358 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Mazen J

Great start - I've been wanting to take up writing, really helped me re-assess where my characters go and what I'm looking to create

By bt19104081 L

May 14, 2020

This course has helped me get started in writing with creating different stories and has hence given me a start in a new direction.

By Jessica Ö

Dec 30, 2017

Very interesting and so much useful information. For anyone who's interested in writing of any kind, I highly recommend this course!

By Sonia F

Aug 8, 2017

Great course. I've learnt a lot and intend to continue with the whole writing course, now that I have some time during the holidays.

By Cássio G

May 23, 2021

A very important course for those who want to enter the world of script. All information is necessary, added a lot to my knowledge.

By ISHAN S

Aug 1, 2020

Super Course with an amazing teacher. I have improved a lot because now I have a better understanding in how to structure my ideas.

By Lim Y X

Jul 10, 2020

It is great that they provide very concrete guidelines in how to structure story, and I think I have learned something interesting!

By Ezequiel L M M d O

Sep 28, 2021

B​uen curso para comenzar el proceso de escritura y la estructuración de la historia, así como de los personajes. Muy recomendada.

By B O

May 14, 2021

I thought the course was very helpful and the videos provided a lot of instruction. It was well worth my time to take this class.

By Dara G

Apr 18, 2021

I love this course so much! It's given me real insight into how to use my creativity and how to make my imagination make sense. <3

By Harshitha H

Sep 22, 2020

It inspired me to get back into writing. Very helpful for structuring your stories. I really loved the course. Thank you for this!

By Liora H

Feb 23, 2019

It gave me excellent motivation to write, lots of really good notes to keep in mind when constructing a scene and editing my work.

By Rebekka

Oct 14, 2020

Definitely learned new useful information and how to wrtite better. Everything was easy to follow and I really liked this course!

By Debashish S

Aug 6, 2020

Brando was awesome! The course helped me learn some of the most intricate details about the Craft of the Plot. Thanks once again.

By Esmatullah S

Jan 10, 2019

I loved this course. I still refer to it. This course has been brilliantly designed and triggers you to follow it without a stop.

By Ritupriya G

Feb 23, 2016

I loved this course. It was very helpful and gave me a lot of insights in fiction writing. Thanks for bringing this course to us!

By Ivonne E L

Jul 27, 2020

Es un gran curso, te permite a desarrollar tus capacidades de redacción con ejemplos claros y prácticas sencillas pero eficaces

By HRISHABH R

great way of teaching about plot. i am an amateur writer and this course gave me a detailed understanding about plot structure.

By Giulia C

Oct 12, 2018

Really brilliant course.Extremely satisfying very well structured and taught in a brilliant way from the great Brando Skyhorse.

By Laura-Alexandra C

Jul 15, 2018

Very much enjoyed the course and the creative assignments every week! They really got me looking forward to writing every week.

By Allan R A

Mar 18, 2018

Great suggestions and guidance. Challenging assignments. Helpful directions for success as a writer. What else can one ask for?

By Victoria W S

Aug 3, 2017

Good information and good pacing of information during session. Enjoyed the detail and tips to help my writing develop better.

By pranav k

Feb 1, 2020

This course really helped me and i also developed the basic skills for writing and learned new concepts about fiction writing.

By Alina L

Feb 12, 2016

All the videos contain necessary information. The assignments are clear and very well structured. It is really a great course!

By Muhammad F

Aug 17, 2020

This course is helping me to be a good writer started with plot, and this course can improve my skills in writing in English.