Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB

Nov 15, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

SD

Jul 13, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.

The instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

501 - 525 of 1,503 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Sonia F

Aug 8, 2017

Great course. I've learnt a lot and intend to continue with the whole writing course, now that I have some time during the holidays.

By Cássio G

May 23, 2021

A very important course for those who want to enter the world of script. All information is necessary, added a lot to my knowledge.

By ISHAN S

Aug 1, 2020

Super Course with an amazing teacher. I have improved a lot because now I have a better understanding in how to structure my ideas.

By Lim Y X

Jul 10, 2020

It is great that they provide very concrete guidelines in how to structure story, and I think I have learned something interesting!

By Ezequiel L M M d O

Sep 28, 2021

Buen curso para comenzar el proceso de escritura y la estructuración de la historia, así como de los personajes. Muy recomendada.

By B O

May 14, 2021

I thought the course was very helpful and the videos provided a lot of instruction. It was well worth my time to take this class.

By Dara G

Apr 18, 2021

I love this course so much! It's given me real insight into how to use my creativity and how to make my imagination make sense. <3

By Harshitha H

Sep 22, 2020

It inspired me to get back into writing. Very helpful for structuring your stories. I really loved the course. Thank you for this!

By Liora H

Feb 23, 2019

It gave me excellent motivation to write, lots of really good notes to keep in mind when constructing a scene and editing my work.

By Rebekka

Oct 14, 2020

Definitely learned new useful information and how to wrtite better. Everything was easy to follow and I really liked this course!

By Debashish S

Aug 6, 2020

Brando was awesome! The course helped me learn some of the most intricate details about the Craft of the Plot. Thanks once again.

By Esmatullah S

Jan 10, 2019

I loved this course. I still refer to it. This course has been brilliantly designed and triggers you to follow it without a stop.

By Ritu G

Feb 23, 2016

I loved this course. It was very helpful and gave me a lot of insights in fiction writing. Thanks for bringing this course to us!

By Ivonne E L

Jul 27, 2020

Es un gran curso, te permite a desarrollar tus capacidades de redacción con ejemplos claros y prácticas sencillas pero eficaces

By HRISHABH R

great way of teaching about plot. i am an amateur writer and this course gave me a detailed understanding about plot structure.

By Giulia C

Oct 12, 2018

Really brilliant course.Extremely satisfying very well structured and taught in a brilliant way from the great Brando Skyhorse.

By Laura-Alexandra C

Jul 15, 2018

Very much enjoyed the course and the creative assignments every week! They really got me looking forward to writing every week.

By Allan R A

Mar 18, 2018

Great suggestions and guidance. Challenging assignments. Helpful directions for success as a writer. What else can one ask for?

By Victoria W S

Aug 3, 2017

Good information and good pacing of information during session. Enjoyed the detail and tips to help my writing develop better.

By pranav k

Feb 1, 2020

This course really helped me and i also developed the basic skills for writing and learned new concepts about fiction writing.

By Alina L

Feb 12, 2016

All the videos contain necessary information. The assignments are clear and very well structured. It is really a great course!

By Teresa H

Dec 13, 2021

I enjoyed taking this course and the information provided is truly assisting me with learning more about my craft. Thank you.

By Muhammad F

Aug 17, 2020

This course is helping me to be a good writer started with plot, and this course can improve my skills in writing in English.

By Frankie W

Feb 3, 2019

Brando Skyhorse's lectures were perfect. I truly hung on every word and I feel already I am a better writer for it! Thank you

By anant t

Jun 27, 2020

it was amazing. I wished to study more. I don't wanted to end it. Thank you so much for this opportunity you provided to me.