Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

DA
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

SD
Jul 13, 2020

It seems easy at the start; give it a week or two and you will be very surprised -- with yourself and your reaction to the feedback.\n\nThe instructions are easy to follow, the insights are priceless.

501 - 525 of 1,357 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Shirley B

Sep 3, 2018

awesome course, well structured and presented. I have learned a lot and have found it of immense value for my writing

By Sean D

Jul 5, 2018

Absolutely loved this course, it's really challenging but I learned so much right from the start. Highly recommended.

By Natascha M P

Aug 25, 2017

This course managed to open me up to my creative writing side after a long period of feeling blocked and being stuck.

By Maria F W

Mar 23, 2021

Great course! I enjoyed learning more and putting into practice the craft of plot through story-writing assignments.

By Kristina L

Oct 23, 2020

Loved the course, everything I imagined was there. Took notes and was happy to get all the information, thank yuo :)

By Andrés L

Feb 19, 2016

It was very clear, nice, entertaining and it looks like the professor has lots of knowledge in the scope of writing.

By José A C R

Apr 13, 2017

A great course, I profited more from this course than from the other Creative Writing courses. Totally recommended.

By Nadia D

Oct 11, 2016

I really enjoyed how the instructor broke down plot, the examples and assignments. I would definitely recommend it.

By Lana M

Mar 8, 2016

Brando Skyhorse was my favorite Professor. It was extremely helpful and will be wonderful for the capstone project.

By Nguyen Q T P

Apr 26, 2021

this is really good course. Through this, I can know about the PLOT, how to write a story, especially ABCDE method

By Jeffred R

Sep 4, 2019

Very helpful even if your goal is to study Math, learning how to write and use the worlds is so important in life.

By Brandon S

Sep 13, 2018

Great course, it got me writing and using new strategies I hadn't before. Would recommend to any aspiring writers.

By Shweta K B

Jul 2, 2018

It was a great course which helped me set my pace for other courses. It also motivated me to start writting again.

By Rana S G

Aug 24, 2019

All I can say is wow! I never had clarity on how to write, I now have a perspective on how to write. Thanks a lot

By Wambui N

Aug 17, 2020

When I completed the first step of creative writing, I felt a huge sense of achievement and a drive to continue.

By Anshika P

Aug 31, 2020

I was enjoying to do this course. I’m glad that I was chosen creative writing and I learned so much new things.

By Pablo A A R

Aug 27, 2020

Da bases simples para poder escribir. Ha cambiado no solo mi forma de escribir, también la forma en la que leo.

By Juan S P S

Aug 16, 2020

This course is enlighting, I strongly suggest that everyone interested in crafting his/her first story take it.

By Zakia S

Dec 6, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the heat of anxiety when i had to meet my deadlines. Phew. Thank you coursera.

By Hiobi H

Aug 20, 2017

J'ai trouvé le cours vraiment instructif et aspire à terminer cette spécialisation. Merci encore aux enseignant

By Arianna C

Mar 12, 2016

Really enjoyed it. The teacher makes learning fun and interesting. Also the assignement are pretty challenging.

By Lata S P

Sep 30, 2020

I watched all the videos but could not access any assignments as I took this course just for seven days trial.

By Björn S

This was a lot of fun to complete and the reviews made me chuckle a couple of times. Loved every minute of it!

By Melissa S W

Apr 13, 2017

This is a great course. Although I have an MFA in Writing already, I learned valuable skills from this course.

By Eula C

Feb 17, 2017

Step by step instructions with excellent examples of the various elements used in writing and crafting a plot.